日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友記 第7季:第8集 錢德勒不喜歡狗(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Ross: Hey everybody! Happy Thanksgiving!

嗨!各位!感恩節快樂!
Joey, Rachel and Phoebe: Shhhh!
噓!
Chandler: No, no, no. No no no.
別別別……
Ross: What are we keeping Thanksgiving a secret this year?
不能讓大家怎么了?今年我們要秘密地過感恩節嗎?知道今年有感恩節嗎
Chandler: No, we're playing this game I learned at work. You have to name all the states in six minutes.
我們正在玩一個游戲。你得在六分鐘內寫出美國各州州名。
Ross: What? That's like insanely easy!
什么?那太容易了。
Chandler: No, that's a lot harder than it sounds. You always forget at least one, or in some cases, fourteen.
不,沒聽上去那么簡單。你總是會漏掉一個,某些人會漏掉14個。
Monica: It's a stupid game and I wasn't playing against other people, so technically I didn't lose.
這是個蠢游戲,而且沒有對抗性,所以理論上講,我沒輸!
Ross: What? You forgot fourteen states?
什么?你忘了14個州?
Monica: Nobody cares about the Dakotas.
沒人在乎達科他州。
Chandler: Oh, okay, time's up!
哦,好,時間到!
Rachel: All right, I got 48.
好了,我寫出48個州。
Chandler: Oh, that's not bad, Pheebs.
還不錯,菲比。
Phoebe: Oh, I got tired of naming states. So I decided to list the types of celery, and I have one: regular celery.
我厭倦了寫州名,所以決定寫出各種芹菜的名字。我寫了一個普通芹菜。
Chandler: Okay, so Rachel's got 48 and Phoebe has the lead in vegetables, Joey?
瑞秋寫出48個,菲比在蔬菜名稱方面稱霸,喬伊呢?
Joey: Say hello to the new champ of Chandler's dumb states game.
跟錢德勒愚蠢州名游戲的新冠軍打聲招呼吧。
Ross: Wow, how many have you got?
哇,你寫了幾個?
Joey: Fifty-six!
56個!
Joey: Hey! How is New England not a state? Huh? They have a sports-team!
嗨!新英格蘭怎么不是州?嗯?他們有個運動隊!
Chandler: Does South Oregon have a sports-team? There you go.
南俄勒岡有運動隊嗎?明白了吧?
Rachel: How come we have one extra place setting?
我們怎么會沒有多余的座位了呢?
Monica: Because you invited your assistant.
因為你邀請了你的助理。
Rachel: Oh, right. Sorry. But Tag's not coming; his girlfriend came into town, so he's spending Thanksgiving with her.
對了,抱歉,泰格不來了。他女朋友來了,所以他得去陪她過感恩節。
Monica: Oh! Why didn't you tell me? I made him his own individual sweet potato stuffed pumpkin.
你為什么沒有告訴我,我專門給他做了甜土豆餡南瓜。
Rachel: Well, I was going to, but then I figured, you know...you're food is so delicious and perfect, you can never have too many of those pumpkin things.
我本來想說的,可后來我意識到,你知道……你做的飯太好吃了,那些南瓜之類的東西絕對剩不下。
Monica: Now you think I wouldn't enjoy that, because it is so fake, but I still do.
這話太假了,你以為我不會接受。不過我還是很高興
Phoebe: Regular Celery! Oh, I already have that.
普通芹菜!哦,已經有了。
Ross: Done! With time a-to-spare.
搞定!提前交卷嘍!
Chandler: Oh that may be a New World's record.
唔,這可能是新的世界紀錄呢!
Ross: You know, I hate to lecture you guys, but it's kinda disgraceful, that a group of well-educated adults and Joey can't name all the states. Did you ever see a map, or one of those round, colorful things called a "globe?" Hmm?
你知道,我不想在你們面前說教,可你們不覺得羞愧嗎?這樣一群受過良好教育的成年人,再加上喬伊,竟然不能寫出所有的州,你們沒看過地圖或那種的圓圓的,花花綠綠的叫“地球儀”東西嗎?嗯?
Chandler: Uh, Magellan? You got 46 states.
麥哲倫先生?你只答對了46個州。
Ross: What? That's impossible.
什么?不可能!
Joey: 46. Wow! Who's well educated now, Mr. I-forgot-ten-states?
46個,現在是誰枉費良好教育了,“漏了十個州”先生?
Monica: I'm out of oven space. I'm gonna turn on Joey's. Please, watch him! Do not let Joey eat any of the food!
我要借用喬伊的烤箱。拜托看好他!別讓喬伊偷吃東西!
Chandler: I am only one man! Okay Ross, time is up!
我只有一個人!好啦,羅斯,時間到!
Ross: No, just give me another minute.
別,再給我一分鐘。
Chandler: Look Ross, if you don't know them by now, you will never know them, okay? That is the beauty of this game. It makes you want to kill yourself.
羅斯,你瞧,如果現在想不出來,你永遠都想不出來,好嗎?這才是這個游戲的魅力所在。它會讓你想要殺了自己。
Ross: This is crazy! I can do this! All right, I bet I can get all 50 before dinner.
不能夠!我能搞定!這樣吧,我保證在晚飯前寫出所有50個州。
Chandler: Okay, but if you can't. no dinner!
好吧,但你寫不出來就不能吃晚餐。
Ross: You're on!
就這么說定了。
Joey: All right. Don't look at my list, Ross, because there's a lot on there that you don't have.
行了。別看我的答案,羅斯。好多你想不起來的都在上面寫著呢。
Monica: Hey, did you guys know, that your oven doesn't work?
嗨,你們知道你們的烤箱已經沒法用了嗎?
Joey: But the drawer full of take-out menus is okay, right?
但裝著外賣菜單的抽屜還能用,對吧?
Monica: Ross, I'm gonna use yours, okay?
羅斯,我要借用你的烤箱,好嗎?
Monica: Chandler, give me a hand.
錢德勒,快來幫我。
Chandler: Sure, and Joey do not let Ross look at any of the maps or the globe in your apartment.
好,喬伊,別讓羅斯看你房間的地圖或地球儀。
Joey: Don't worry, Chandler, it's not a globe of the United States.
別擔心,錢德勒,沒有關于美國的地球儀。
Phoebe: Hey you guys I'm gonna go out and take a walk.
嗨,各位,我要去散步。
Ross: Phoebe, why is your bag moving?
菲比,你的包包為什么在動?
Phoebe: Oh, it's not!
哦,沒有啊!
Rachel: Seriously, it's moving!
真的,它在動!
Joey: What the hell is in there?
里面到底有什么玩意?
Phoebe: It's just my knitting that's all! Yes! I knit this. I'm very good.
只有我的針織品!對,這東西是我編織出來的,我很棒!
Monica: Ross’s apartment is nice! How come we don't hang out here more often?
羅斯的公寓很好,為什么我們從不來這里玩?
Chandler: I don't know. Maybe it's because it smells a little weird. It's like old pumpkins or something.
或許是因為它有怪味道。有點像是放久的南瓜昧。
Monica: That's my pie!
那是我的派。
Chandler: Which smells delicious!
這個味道好香。
Monica: Uh-oh! Uh-oh!
哦!哦!
Chandler: What?
怎么了?
Monica: We left Joey alone with the food! Yep! Yep, I knew it! There he is feeding stuffing to a dog!
我們讓喬伊跟食物獨處。沒錯,我就知道。他在拿餡料喂小狗吃!
Phoebe: Hi, Geller Bing residence. How can I help?
你好,這里是蓋勒及賓的家,有什么事嗎?
Monica: Phoebe, why is there a dog in our apartment?
菲比,為什么我們家會有狗?
Phoebe: I'm sorry, who's this?
對不起,你是誰?
Monica: Phoebe, there's a dog sitting on my couch!
菲,有只狗坐在我的沙發上!
Chandler: Tell her, I'm allergic, and I will sue!
告訴她我對狗過敏,我會告她!
Phoebe: No, there's no dog here.
沒有,這兒沒狗。
Monica: Yes there is! He's black and white and shaggy and he's sitting next to Rachel and licking Rachel's hand.
就在那兒!黑白色的長毛狗!它在瑞秋旁邊,正舔她的手。
Phoebe: Oh my god! Where are you?
哦天啊!你在那兒?
Monica: I'll be right there!
我這就過去!
Phoebe: They're here already? How are they doing this?
他們已經到了?他們怎么辦到的?
Rachel: Hi Tag! What are you doing here?
嗨,泰格!你來做什么?
Tag: I wanted to see if your offer to spend Thanksgiving with you is still good.
我想知道,你邀請我一起過感恩節的提議是否還有效。
Rachel: Well, sure! Come in! Well, what happened to your girlfriend?
哦,當然!進來!你的女朋友怎么了?
Tag: We kinda broke up this morning.
今天早上我們分手了。
Rachel: Oh, I'm sorry.
我很遺憾。
Tag: Yeah, so she went back to Ohio.
所以她回俄亥俄去了。
Ross: Ohio! Thank you!
俄亥俄州!謝謝你。
Chandler: Huh! Where is the dog? !
狗在哪里?
Ross: What dog? There's no dog here.
什么狗?這里沒有狗。
Joey: Yeah that dog left!
那只狗離開了!
Monica: Phoebe! Phoebe, open up!
菲比!菲比,快開門!
Phoebe: There's no dog in here.
這兒沒狗。
Chandler: Phoebe, we can hear the dog barking!
菲比,我們聽見狗在叫了!
Phoebe: No that's just me coughing! Oh, good, there you are! Listen, I have a dog in my room.
不是啊,我在咳嗽!哦,好吧,你們在這兒聽著,我屋里有條狗。
Chandler: What is it doing here?
它在這里做什么?
Phoebe: Well, I'm watching it for some friends who went out of town. Wait. Hello, my name is Clunkers. May I please stay with you nice people?
哦,我替幾個到外地去的朋友照看它。等一下你好,我叫克朗克,我能和你們這些好人待在一起嗎?
Monica: Oh, I wish she could stay here, but Chandler is allergic!
哦,我也想讓她留下來,可錢德勒過敏!
Chandler: Extremely allergic, okay? If I'm anywhere near a dog for more than 5 minutes, my throat will just close up!
嚴重過敏,知道么?如果我離狗太近超過5分鐘,我的喉嚨就會閉合!
Phoebe: That's odd. This dog's been living here for the past three days.
那就怪了,這狗已經待在這里3天了
Chandler: Really?
真的嗎?
Monica: Chandler, if that dog's been here that long, and you haven't had a reaction, maybe you're not allergic to this dog?
錢德勒,如果它在這里住了那么久,你一點反應都沒有,或許你對它不會過敏。
Chandler: Well, it still has to go, right?
那它還是要走,對吧?
Monica and Phoebe: Why?
為什么?
Chandler: Okay, it's um…
好吧,因為……唔……
Joey: Don't do it!
別說!
Monica: Don't do what?
別說什么?
Chandler: I have to! Okay? It's time! Okay, I hate dogs.
我必須說!知道嗎?是時候了!好吧,我討厭狗。
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: That's crazy!
太瘋狂了!
Ross: Are you out of your mind?
瘋了吧!
Joey: Told you.
我早跟你說過了。
Chandler: They are needy, they are jumpy, and you can't tell what they are thinking, and that scares me a little bit.
它們骯臟,神經質,你根本不知道它們在想什么,多嚇人啊!
Ross: Right, they are scary. She just ate a treat out of my hand! !!
對,它們很嚇人。啊,她剛從我手上吃了點東西!
Rachel: Wait a minute. Do you not like all dogs? I mean, not even puppies?
等一等。你討厭所有的狗?我是說,狗寶寶也討厭?
Chandler: Is there a puppy here?
這兒有條狗寶寶?
Tag: You don't like puppies?
你不喜歡狗寶寶?
Chandler: Okay, you are new!
好,你是條新的!
Joey: Look, Chandler, I told you, never tell anyone about this dog thing. It's like Ross not liking ice cream.
看,錢德勒,我跟你說過。別跟其他人說你不喜歡狗。這就像羅斯不喜歡冰淇淋。
Phoebe: You don't like ice cream?
你不喜歡冰淇淋?
Ross: It's too cold.
太冰了!
Chandler: Okay, it's just that dogs make me a little uncomfortable.
好吧,就是那條狗讓我難受。
Ross: It hurts my teeth.
讓我牙疼。
Chandler: And I don't wanna say this, I don't you guys to hate me, but I don't think, I can be around that dog anymore. Okay, so either the dog goes, or I go. Oh my god!
我不想這么說,我不希望你們討厭我,但我不能待在這只狗的周圍,所以不是那只狗走,就是我走。我的天啊!
Ross: How can I not get this? I'm a college professor; I got 1450 on my S.A.T. s.
我怎么可能答不出來?我可是大學教授。我畢業會考得了1450分。
Monica: 1250.
1250分。
Ross: Damn, I forgot you were here.
該死,我忘了你在這里。
Phoebe: All right. We're gonna take Clunkers to Ross’s. We'll be back in a minute.
好吧,我們得把克朗克送到羅斯家。馬上就回來。
Rachel: Oh, wait before you guys go, can I just ask you a question?
在你們離開前,我能問你們一個問題嗎?
Rachel: When a guy breaks up with his girlfriend, what is an appropriate amount of time to wait before you make a move?
當一個男的剛和女朋友分手,你要等多長時間再行動比較合適?
Phoebe: Oh, I'd say about a month.
哦,我覺得是一個月。
Monica: Really? I'd say 3 to 4.
是么?我覺得是三到四個月。
Joey: Half hour.
半小時。
Rachel: Interesting.
真有趣。
Monica: When it's your assistant, I would say never.
至于你的助理,我覺得沒戲。
Joey: All right, Rach, the big question is, does he like you? All right? Because if he doesn't like you, this is all a moo-point.
好把,瑞秋,關鍵是,他喜歡你嗎?如果他不喜歡你,那這都對牛放屁。
Rachel: Huh. A moo-point?
對牛"放屁"?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo.
對,牛不知道你做了什么。那不重要。那是在"放屁"。
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
我是不是和他住在一起太長時間,還是那些話真有什么意義?
Monica: Please, don't listen to Joey, okay. Would you look at him? He’s obviously depressed. He's away from his family, he's spending Thanksgiving with strangers. What he needs right now is for you to be his friend.
拜托,別聽喬伊的。你看看他,他明顯很沮喪他遠離家人,和陌生人一起過感恩節,他現在需要你這個朋友。
Rachel: You're right, I'm sorry. Thank you. Okay, that's what I'm gonna do.
你是對的,抱歉。謝謝你好了,我知道該怎么做。
Joey: Fine! Take their advice. No one ever listens to me. When the package is this pretty, no one cares what's inside.
行!聽她們的!沒人聽我的!如果包裝這么漂亮,沒人關心里面裝著什么。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
setting ['setiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 安裝,放置,周圍,環境,(為詩等譜寫的)樂曲

 
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

聯想記憶
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 極其,非常

聯想記憶
appropriate [ə'prəupriət]

想一想再看

adj. 適當的,相稱的
vt. 撥出(款項)

聯想記憶
drawer ['drɔ:ə]

想一想再看

n. 抽屜,拖曳者,制圖員,開票人
(復)dr

聯想記憶
allergic [ə'lə:dʒik]

想一想再看

adj. 過敏的,反感的

 
cow [kau]

想一想再看

n. 母牛,母獸
vt. 恐嚇

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
depressed [di'prest]

想一想再看

adj. 沮喪的,降低的,不景氣的,蕭條的,凹陷的,扁平

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 蜗居电视剧完整版免费观看高清| 韩剧上流社会| hunger game| 许多组织都有自己的价值标准和行为理念| 梅兰尼·格里菲斯| 色戒.| 雷牧| 老版《桃太郎》| 水浒传老版83全集免费下载| 模特走秀视频| 微信图像男| 我的爷爷 电影| 金珠在线观看免费高清完整版| 世界上最有杀气的国歌| 甄子丹电影| 十八岁免费看的电视剧| 法证先锋2| 哈基米| v我50图片| 利刃出鞘剧情介绍| angela white电影| 自制化妆豆豆本| 艳女tv在线播放| 宁静是什么民族| 菊池裕也| 忘记年龄,讨好自己,用自己喜欢的方式生活| 《假期》电影| 李白电影| 青山知可子冲绳草莽英雄1969| 新三国第95集完整版| 湖南卫视节目表今天| 舌尖上的中国4| 孕妇照几个月拍最好| 八月照相馆| 血色樱花 电视剧| 深圳古镇| 黑龙江卫视节目| 画画的视频| 六字真言颂怙主三宝| 家族荣誉4| 电影《大突围》完整版|