Previously on "The vampire diaries".For over a century, I have lived in secret.
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要 一個多世紀以來 我都秘密地活著
Until now.I know the risk.But I have to know her.
直到現在 我知道很冒險 但我必須要認識她
Elena...she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜 和凱瑟琳長得一模一樣
I want the invention.I don't have it.But Damon does.
我要那件發明 不在我手上 但在達蒙手上
And you're gonna get it for me.I'm not gonna give the device to Isobel.
我要你去幫我拿到手 我不會把那發明交給伊澤貝爾
So she can give it to John who's gonna turn around and kill me.
好讓她拿給約翰 他再回來殺我
But it'll be useless. Bonnie can take the spell off.
但它會失效的 邦妮可以消除它的魔力
You took a risk with Damon.
在達蒙的問題上你冒了險
How did you know that he was going to give it to me'Cause he's in love with you.
你怎么知道他會將之給我 因為他愛上你了
I couldn't do what she wanted me to do.It wasn't right.But when Elena finds out...
我不能做她希望我做的事 那樣做不對 但要是埃琳娜知道了
She's never going to forgive me.
她永遠都不會原諒我
This dress hurts.Suck it in, baby.
裙子穿著真難受 忍忍吧 寶貝
No, no, no, no.This lineup is all wrong.The marching band should be in front of the historical society.
不對不對 隊形全錯了 游行樂隊應該在歷史協會的前面
Matt, time to get on your float.
馬特 該去你的花車上準備了
Boys,I asked you to put the chairs on the Founder's float.
小伙子們 我讓你們把椅子放到創立者花車上去
Ladies, time to get on your float.
姑娘們 該上花車了