Look at you, all retro.What are you doing here?Why wouldn't I be here?
看看你 一身復古裝束 你來這兒干嘛 我為什么不能來
Bonnie deactivated the gilbert invention.Isobel's gone.
邦妮消除了吉爾伯特發明的魔力 伊澤貝爾走了
And it's Founder's Day.I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl.
而且今天是創立日啊 我過來吃棉花糖 搶你女朋友啦
Don't start with me, Damon.Oh, you started it, Stefan,
別來惹我 達蒙 是你先惹我的 斯特凡
with that whole "I'm insecure, leave Elena alone" speech.I'm just enjoying that.
是你對我說 "你讓我沒安全感 離埃琳娜遠點" 我就喜歡你那樣
As long as you heard it.Huh? What?You have no sense of humor, Stefan.
至少你聽進去了 什么 你一點幽默感都沒有 斯特凡
Actually, I just have no sense of Damon humor.Damon humor.
其實我只是沒有達蒙式幽默而已 達蒙式幽默
hey, look.I get it. I get it.I'm the better, hotter, superior choice,
聽著 我懂了 我懂了 我比你優秀 性感 出眾
and you're scared now that Katherine's out of the picture that I'm gonna turn all my attention to Elena.
你害怕我不再迷戀凱瑟琳之后 把注意力轉向埃琳娜
But don't worry. Elena is not Katherine.You're right. She's not.
別擔心 埃琳娜不是凱瑟琳 沒錯 她不是
Anna.Look at you.Heh. I know, it's stupid, huh?
安娜 看看你 我知道 很傻帽吧
I'm part of the parade.But how are you?
我要參加游行 你還好嗎
I've been...been been so worried,and I feel awful.
我一直很擔心你 我感覺糟透了
Why?You didn't kill my mother. Your uncle did.
怎么了 不是你殺了我媽媽 是你叔叔干的
Are you sure it was him?Who else would have done it?
你確定是他嗎 不然還會是誰