John?Is...is that even possible?
約翰 這 這怎么可能
Well, there's no proof,but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager,
倒是沒有確鑿證據 但伊澤貝爾年輕時曾跟他約會過
and he was the one who brought her to your dad's office for the delivery.
而且是他把她送到 你養父的診所分娩
My whole life, I've never liked this man.I...I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just.
我長這么大 都沒喜歡過這個人 我 對不起 對不起 我只是
I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you in some typically inappropriate way.
想在達蒙把這事用極不妥當的方式 一股腦兒拋給你之前親口告訴你
No, I'm happy that you told me. I just...I really hope that it's not true.
別這樣 我很高興你告訴我 只是 我真心希望這不是事實
What am I supposed to do? Do I just...confront him and say, "Are you my biological father?"
我該怎么做啊 難道就 徑直走到他面前問 你是我生父嗎
I guess when you're ready.I'm never gonna be ready.
等你準備好了吧 我永遠都不會準備好的
Stefan, I have enough problems with the family that I actually care about.
斯特凡 我現在愛的這個家庭里 內部矛盾已經夠多了
Jeremy hates me, and why wouldn't he?My journal gave him every single reason to.
杰里米恨我 而且恨得有道理 我的日記給了他充分的理由來恨我
He's just hurt. He's confused.
他只是受到了傷害 手足無措
He's never gonna forgive me for Vicki,for taking away his memory, for lying to him.
薇姬這件事上他永遠都不會原諒我的 不會原諒我抹掉他的記憶 對他撒謊
He's your brother. He'll forgive you.Just give him some time.
他是你弟弟 他會原諒你的 給他點時間就好
Say cheese.Wait. Hide your cast.It's not era-appropriate.Seriously?
笑一笑 等等 把你的石膏板藏起來 不符合時代 不是吧
Yes. Ok. All right.I want one with Bonnie now.
是的 好吧 好吧 我要跟邦妮來張合影
Here, I can take it.I'll be on the float.I said I was sorry.
來 我給你們照吧 我在花車上等你 我都說過對不起了
You made out with his mother, and then you beat him to a pulp.
你跟他媽親熱 還把他打得一塌糊涂
You're gonna have to do a little bit better than sorry.
對不起三個字顯然不夠