Don't make me regret being your friend.Ok?
別讓我后悔跟你做朋友 好嗎
I don't believe that we can't fix this.I lied. I was wrong.
我相信我們一定可以和好的 我騙了你 我錯了
But you're my brother, Jer, and I love you.And I have to fix it.
但是你是我弟弟 杰里 我愛你 我一定要同你和好如初
So, just tell me. What can I do?You can go to hell, Elena.
所以請告訴我 我該怎么辦 埃琳娜 見鬼去吧
I have so many emotions, but I don't have any way to express them.
我心里百感交集 卻沒有辦法釋放
Being a teenager is so hard.You dick.
做青少年太不容易了 混蛋
You do not talk to me like that.I'm not your sister.
別這么跟我說話 我不是你姐
And from now on, don't talk to your sister that way, either.
從現在起 也別用這種態度跟你姐說話
So, what, you're gonna kill me just 'cause I hurt Elena's feelings?
那又怎樣 我傷害埃琳娜你就殺了我
Cut her some slack.She erased my memories.No, I did.
對她好一點 她抹去了我的記憶 錯 那是我做的
She was protecting you.It wasn't her call to make.
她是想保護你 她沒有權力替我決定
Let go of me before I cause a scene.
在我引起眾人注意之前 放開我
You'll be unconscious before you even got a word out.Let him go.
你嘴還沒張開 我就把你打暈了 放開他