You all right?Yeah.What my brother is trying to say is don't blame Elena for this.
你沒事吧 沒事 我哥想說的是 不要怪罪到埃琳娜身上
Damon turned Vicki.I killed her.
是達蒙把薇姬變成吸血鬼的 是我殺了她
She was a threat to you, and she was a threat to your sister.
她對你是個威脅 對你姐姐也是
I'm sorry that it happened. I wish that it hadn't.
抱歉發生這種事 我也不希望這樣
Shouldn't have made me forget.Good cop, bad cop.I like it.
你不該讓我忘記的 一個唱紅臉 一個唱白臉 我喜歡
What are you doing? Hmm?He was being a punk.
你威脅他做什么 他腦子不開竅
Elena's relationship with her brother is none of your business.You stay out of it.
埃琳娜和她弟弟的關系怎樣與你無關 你別摻和進來
Oh, there's only one do-gooder hero role available.
只能有一個做好事的英雄角色
Oh, my bad. I'm sorry.Get over yourself.
是我的錯 不好意思 別自作多情了
We both know that you're not doing this for the right reasons.
你我都清楚你這么做心術不正
See, there you go with that little jealousy act again.
看吧 你又開始吃醋了
Uh, wh-what are the right reasons, Stefan?Enlighten me. Please.
怎么才叫正的心術啊 斯特凡 啟發我一下 拜托
Well, see, Damom, it's only real when it comes from your desire to do the right thing for nothing in return.Right.
你聽好 達蒙 真正發自內心 不求回報行善事才算是 是嘛
Yeah. And I know that that is an entirely foreign concept to you I completely understand how you wouldn't get it.
我知道這對你來說完全是個陌生的概念 你如果聽不懂 我完全理解
You want to use our town as bait?It's too dangerous. It's insane.
你要用鎮上的人當誘餌 這太危險了 太瘋狂了
We've gone over the plans with your deputies.They're all on board.
我們已經和你的手下溝通過了 他們都同意了
You've gone behind me?Yeah, because we knew that's exactly how you'd react.
你們竟然背著我 是的 因為我們料到你會是這個反應
Our children are here.Liz, we need to do this.
我們的孩子們都在這里呢 莉茲 我們必須這樣
We have no choice. This is the reason for the secret council.
我們別無選擇 這正是秘密理事會存在的理由
Our founding fathers created the secret council for just this purpose.
先輩們創立 這個秘密理事會就是出于這個目的