Rick.Yeah.Come here.You keep those nifty little vamp weapons in the car?
里克 什么事 過來 你車上還備著對付吸血鬼的可愛小武器嗎
Yeah. Why do you ask?Because this square is crawling with tomb vampires.I think we might need a stake or two.
備著呢 怎么了 廣場已經遍布了墓穴出來的吸血鬼 我想我們需要幾根木樁
Yeah. Got it.Go.Uh, what are you doing? Saving your life.
明白 去吧 你在干什么 英雄救美
15 words or less...Tomb vamps are here.Founding families are the target.
十五個字說完 墓穴吸血鬼來了 創始家族是襲擊目標
Get her out of here. Now.Wait. Wait. Where are you going?That's more than 15 words, Stefan.
帶她離開 快 等等 你去哪里 超過十五個字了 斯特凡
Wait. Jeremy's out here somewhere.Let's go find him. Come on.
等等 杰里米也在附近 去找他吧 來吧
There was this time freshman year When bonnie and I were in a fight.
高一的時候 邦妮和我吵了一架
And we swore that we would never talk again.Caroline, give it a rest.Thanks.
我倆發誓永遠不理對方 卡羅琳 省省吧 謝謝
What are you doing here? I told you to go home.I decided not to.
你在這里干什么 我叫你回家的 我決定不回
If I tell you to do something, you do it.Get off me. Mayor. Is everything ok?
老子說一 你不準說二 放開我 鎮長 出什么事了嗎
Please, Tyler, I need you to go home. Now.Take your friends with you.
拜托了 泰勒 我要你回家去 立刻 帶上你的朋友們
But why? What's going on?I can't explain.All of you need to get home. Now.Please.
為什么 出什么事了 我不能解釋 馬上回家就是了 拜托了
Yeah, ok.Here.Take my car. It's out back.Come on. Caroline, Matt, go with him.
好吧 給你 開我的車回去 就停在后面 快點 卡羅琳 馬特 跟他一起走