He doesn't understand, Anna. It's who he is.He hates all vampires.
他不懂 安娜 他就是這種人 他憎恨所有的吸血鬼
He's just doing what he thinks is right.
他只是在做他認為正確的事情
Are you defending him?No. No way.It's just...
你這是在幫他說話嗎 不 不是 我只是
I do understand where he's coming from.
能理解他的初衷
He's convinced all the tomb vampis want revenge on this town,and he's just.
他堅信墓穴里的吸血鬼 想要對小鎮進行報復 他只是
he's trying to protect it.They do want revenge.Or, at least, they did.
他只是在設法保護小鎮 他們的確要報仇 至少他們有過這種想法
But that's why we separated from them.
所以我們才和他們分道揚鑣
My mom wasn't after revenge.She just wanted her life back.
我媽媽不是為了報仇 她只是想重拾生活
I have to get out of this town, Jeremy.You're leaving?
我要離開鎮上了 杰里米 你要走嗎
But I've been thinking. You could come with me.I could turn you.
但我想你可以和我一起走 我可以把你變成吸血鬼
I mean, you said you wanted me to.Here.It's my blood.
你說過 你想讓我這么做 給 是我的血
If you die with it in your system,you'll come back.
如果你死的時候體內有我的血 你就會重生
Anna...I know you,what it's like for you.
安娜 我了解你 明白你的感覺
Being alone, always feeling empty inside,No one to understand.
孤身一人 內心空虛寂寞 無人理解
But when you're a vampire,you don't have to feel that way.
可你一旦變成吸血鬼 就再也不用承受這些了
You can shut it off.I can show you how.
你可以屏蔽掉這些感覺 我可以教你怎么做
I wanted to.I did.But I don't think I can.I'm sorry.
我曾這么希望過 真的 但我做不到 對不起