Now, what have I forgotten?
我遺忘了什么?
Packed already?
這么快就打包?
No harm in being prepared.
越早準備越好。
I thought you wanted to see the Elves. I do.
我以為你想看精靈。是啊。
More than anything. I did. It's just.
你想看得不得了。是的。只是。
We did what Gandalf wanted, didn't we?
我們照甘道夫說的做了,不是嗎?
We got the Ring this far, to Rivendell. And I thought seeing as how you're on the mend, we'd be off soon. Off home.
我們把魔戒帶到瑞文戴爾,我覺得你的傷快好了,我們也要走了。回家了。
You are right, Sam.
你說的對,山姆。
We did what we set out to do.
我們達成任務了。
The Ring will be safe in Rivendell.
至尊魔戒在這兒很安全。
I am ready to go home.
我可以回家了。
His strength returns.
他的力氣恢復了。
That wound will never fully heal. He will carry it the rest of his life.
但他的傷永遠無法痊愈,一輩子都會跟著他。
And yet to have come so far still bearing the Ring, the Hobbit has shown extraordinary resilience to its evil.
這一路上這哈比人證明了他能抗拒魔戒的誘惑。
It is a burden he should never have had to bear.
他不該扛下這份重擔。
We can ask no more of Frodo.
佛羅多已經盡力了。
Gandalf, the enemy is moving.
魔君正在蠢蠢欲動,甘道夫。
Sauron's forces are massing in the East. His Eye is fixed on Rivendell.
索倫的大軍在東方集結。他的邪眼正盯著瑞文戴爾。
And Saruman, you tell me, has betrayed us.
你跟我說過,薩魯曼已經背叛我們了。
Our list of allies grows thin.
我們的盟友越來越少。
His treachery runs deeper than you know.
他的惡行不只如此。
By foul craft, Saruman has crossed Orcs with Goblin-men.
他以邪惡的技術把半獸人和妖精混在一起。
He's breeding an army in the caverns of Isengard.
在艾辛格的洞窟培育一支軍隊。
An army that can move in sunlight and cover great distance at speed.
一支能在白天行軍千里的勁旅。
Saruman is coming for the Ring.
薩魯曼要來搶奪至尊魔戒。
This evil cannot be concealed by the power of the Elves.
精靈無法抵抗這股邪惡力量。
We do not have the strength to fight both Mordor and Isengard!
我們無法同時對抗魔多和艾辛格!
Gandalf, the Ring cannot stay here.
甘道夫至尊魔戒不能留在這兒。
This peril belongs to all Middle-earth.
這危機是整個中土世界的事。
They must decide now how to end it.
他們必須決定如何結束。
The time of the Elves is over. My people are leaving these shores.
精靈的時代過去了,我們的人民遷移到別處。
Who will you look to when we've gone? The Dwarves?
我們走了,你們要向誰求救?矮人族嗎?
They hide in mountains seeking riches. They care not for the troubles of others.
他們都躲在山洞挖寶藏,一點都不關心別人的問題。
It is in Men that we must place our hope. Men?
我們要把希望放在人類身上。人類?