Gandalf? What is it? Nothing.
甘道夫,怎么了?沒事。
FrodoFrodo! Sam! Bless you, you're awake!
佛羅多,佛羅多!山姆!你終于醒了!
Sam has hardly left your side.
山姆一直守在你身邊。
We were that worried about you. Weren't we, Mr. Gandalf?
我們很擔心你,對吧。甘道夫?
By the skills of Lord Elrond, you're beginning to mend.
幸好有愛隆王,你開始痊愈了。
Welcome to Rivendell, Frodo Baggins.
歡迎光臨瑞文戴爾,佛羅多·巴金斯。
Bilbo! Hello, Frodo, my lad. Bilbo.
比爾博!佛羅多 好孩子。比爾博。
A Hobbit's Tale, by Bilbo Baggins.
《去而復返哈比人的故事》 比爾博·巴金斯著
This is wonderful.
太棒了。
I meant to go back, wonder at the powers of Mirkwood, visit Lake-town, see the Lonely Mountain again.
我想再回去在幽暗密林的小徑上徜徉,探訪長湖鎮再看一眼孤山。
But age, it seems, has finally caught up with me.
但是我終于年老力衰了。
Sheer. I miss the Shire.
夏爾。我好想家。
I spent all my childhood pretending I was off somewhere else. Off with you, on one of your adventures.
我從小就幻想能到別的地方。跟你一起去冒險。
But my own adventure turned out to be quite different.
但是我自己的冒險卻完全不同。
I'm not like you, Bilbo.
我跟你不一樣,比爾博。
My dear boy.
乖孩子。