The shards of Narsil. The blade that cut the Ring from Sauron's hand.
納希爾圣劍的碎片。這把利刀砍斷索倫的手指。
It's still sharp. But no more than a broken heirloom.
還是很稅利。但現在只是殘缺的傳家寶。
Why do you fear the past?
你為什么害怕過去?
You are Isildur's heir, not Isildur himseIf.
雖然你是埃西鐸的后代,但并不是埃西鐸本人。
You are not bound to his fate.
你不會重蹈他的覆轍。
The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness.
我跟他流著一樣的血。一樣的軟弱。
Your time will come.
你的時代即將來臨。
You will face the same evil. And you will defeat it.
你會面對同樣的邪惡,然后打敗它。
The power of evil and not conquer us.
邪惡的力量并沒有征服我們。
Not over you, not over me.
至少你我還沒被征服。
Do you remember the first time we have met?
你記得我們第一次見面嗎?
I thought I had strayed into a dream.
我以為我是走進了一個夢境。
Long years have passed.
過了這么多年。
Had you not now concerns.
當初你沒有現在的擔憂。
Renech I beth I pennen?
你還記得我當初說什么嗎?
You said you'd bind yourself to me, forsaking the immortal life of your people.
你說你愿意嫁給我放棄精靈長生不死的力量。
And to that I hold.
我仍愿意這么做。
I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the Ages of this world alone.
我寧愿和你共度一生也不愿意面對永生不死的孤寂。