No. No! Frodo, no. Frodo, don't give in! Not now.
不,不,佛羅多,別死。佛羅多,別放棄!現在不行。
What grace is given me, let it pass to him. Let him be spared. Save him.
請賜我恩典,讓他度過災厄。讓他免于死亡。救他。
Where am I?
我在哪里?
You are in the house of Elrond.
你在愛隆王的皇宮。
And it is 1000 in the morning on October 24th, if you want to know.
如果你想知道。現在是10月24日早上10點。
Gandalf! Yes, I'm here.
甘道夫?是的,我在這兒。
And you're lucky to be here too.
你沒有死算你幸運。
A few more hours and you would have been beyond our aid.
再過幾小時你就沒救了。
But you have some strength in you, my dear Hobbit.
但是你的生命力真強,親愛的哈比人。
What happened, Gandalf?
發生什么事,甘道夫?
Why didn't you meet us?
你怎么沒去找我們?
I am sorry, Frodo. I was delayed.
對不起,佛羅多。我有事耽擱了。
A friendship with Saruman is not lightly thrown aside.
你不能隨便和薩魯曼絕交。
One ill turn deserves another. It is over.
別再抗拒了。沒有用的。
Embrace the power of the Ring or embrace your own destruction!
你不投靠魔戒就等著滅亡吧!
There is only one Lord of the Ring. Only one who can bend it to his will.
世上只有一個魔戒之王。只有他能夠駕馭魔戒。
And he does not share power.
他不會和你分享權利。
So you have chosen death.
所以你選擇了死亡。