If you play nice on the playground, then after you will have the ice creams, yes?
你們乖乖去游樂場玩,等會兒就給你們冰激凌吃,好不好?
Yes.
好。
Okay.
好的。(法語)
Lovely children. Not yours, I hope.
孩子真可愛。但愿不是你的。
Relax, Harold. I'm just the nanny. My sixth new identity in two weeks.
放松,哈羅德。我只是保姆。我這兩周的第六個新身份。
A necessary precaution, I imagine, after your close call with Samaritan's operatives during the election.
想必是必要的預防措施,鑒于你在選舉事件中從撒馬利亞人的特工手里死里逃生。
Necessary but exhausting. French Mary Poppins BarBie is the only me that's been any fun.
是必要,但累啊。法版《歡樂滿人間》保姆算是唯一的樂子了。
Though I'm not sure how the parents would feel if they knew how many people I've killed.
不過要是孩子的父母知道我殺過多少人就不知要做何感想了。
So why are we here? The machine just told me to come to this playground and follow your plan.
我們來這兒干嗎?機器只告訴我來這個游樂場,按你的計劃行事。
Then let's hope it's a good one.
但愿是個好計劃。
Nicholas Dawson. Samaritan's undemocratically elected choice for governor. Are we bringing him down?
尼古拉斯•道森。撒馬利亞人非民主選出的州長。我們要扳倒他嗎?
Unfortunately, now that Samaritan has sent Mr. Greer to make contact, we can't risk going anywhere near our new governor.
遺憾的是,現在撒馬利亞人已經派了格里爾先生前去聯系,我們不能冒險接近這位新州長。
But we can work to undermine every single thing he tries to do.
但我們可以破壞他的一舉一動。
And one of Dawson's first acts as governor was to approve a $12 million grant for that man, Jerrod Wilkins, software engineer, 41 years old, recently divorced.
道森身為州長的第一步就是批款一千兩百萬給那個人——杰羅德•威爾金斯—— 軟件工程師,四十一歲,剛剛離婚。
Two weeks ago, Wilkins left a lucrative job in the tech sector to found a new charity called O.T.P.S.
兩周前,威爾金斯辭去了收入頗豐的技術職務,創建了一個慈善組織,名叫OTPS。
Which stands for?
做什么?
No one seems to know. O.T.P.S. has no office, no website. We need to find out what he plans to do with that money and put a stop to it.
似乎無人知曉。OTPS沒辦公室,沒網站。我們得查出他要用這些錢干什么并加以阻止。
Daddy, I made a boom-boom.
爸爸,我要便便。
Okay. Okay, just go ahead and...Wait, hold on, hold on. Hold on, just...don't sit.
好。好,去吧...等等,等一下,等一下。等一下,別坐。
And now I know why I'm a nanny. Au revoir, mon cher.
現在知道我為什么是保姆了。(法語)再見,親愛的。