好吧,我說......
我們得解決這事兒!它弄的我很不自在?。∧菘ū凰蛤亓艘幌隆?/div>
Monica: All right! All right. I got stung. Stung bad. I couldn't stand. I-I couldn't walk.
好啦!是這樣,我被蜇了一下。很厲害。我站不起來。我,我走不了路。
Chandler: We were two miles from the house. We were scared and alone. We didn't think we could make it.
我們離小屋兩英里遠,既孤單又害怕。我們還以為死定了。
Monica: I was in too much pain.
我疼得要命。
Joey: And I was tired from digging the huge hole.
而我剛挖完一個大洞超累。
Chandler: And then Joey remembered something.
然后喬伊想起一件事。
Joey: I'd seen this thing on The Discovery Channel.
我是在探索頻道上看到的。
Ross: Wait a minute, I saw that. On The Discovery Channel, yeah! About jellyfish and how if you...Ewwww! You peed on yourself?
慢著,我也看過。是探索頻道,沒錯!說要是你被水母......額!你在自己身上撒尿了?
Phoebe and Rachel: Ewwww! !
額!
Monica: You can't say that! ! You-you don't know! ! I mean I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain! Anyway I-I tried, but I-I couldn't...bend that way. So...
你不能這么說!你不了解!我都快痛昏了!不管怎么說,我試過,可我,我不能......夠不著。于是......
Phoebe, Ross, and Rachel: Ewwww! !
額!
Joey: That's right I stepped up! She's my friend and she needed help! If I had to, I'd pee on anyone of you!
沒錯,我挺身而出!她是我的朋友,她需要幫助!如果必要,我會見一個尿一個!
Only, uhh, I couldn't. I got the stage fright. I wanted to help, but there was too much pressure. So-so I uh, I turned to Chandler.
只不過,我沒做到,我怯場了。我很想幫忙,但壓力太大了,所以我交給了錢德。
Chandler: Joey kept screaming at me, 'Do it now! Do it! ! Do it! Do it now! !' Sometimes late at night I can still hear this screaming.
喬伊一直對我大喊 “快尿!快尿??!快點尿!”有時在深夜,我還會聽到那個喊聲。
Joey: That's cause sometimes I just do it through my wall to freak you out.
那是因為有時我在隔壁嚇你。
Rachel: Maybe there's somebody that you guys could talk to.
也許你們可以找人談談。
Monica: Oh, who? It's not like they have a group for people like us.
找誰?難道這種事還有團體治療?
Phoebe: Yeah, no, there's this guy Owen, he's the best. Might I have his card.
是啊,不,有個叫歐文的很厲害,我可能有他的名片。
Phoebe:"...and fuchsia and mauve. Those are the 66 colors of my bedroommmm."
“...還有紫紅色和淡紫色。這就是我臥室里的六十六種顏色”。
Thank you, thank you. Ohh, and I invite all of you to count the colors in your bedroom. Except for you. You go away.
謝謝,謝謝。請大家都回去算算臥室里的顏色吧。你除外。你走開。
Phoebe Sr. :I'll go in a second. I-I just wanted to tell you that...there hasn't been a day where I didn't regret giving you up.
我馬上就走。我只想告訴你......我每天都在后悔把你送人。
Phoebe: Okay, bye.
好的,再見。
Phoebe Sr. :No, I'm not done. I-I-I just want you to know that I, the reason I never looked you up was because,
不,我還沒說完。我想讓你知道,我之所以沒找過你是因為......
Well I was afraid that you'd react, just well like, the, the way you're reacting right now, and can't we just, you know, start from here? Please.
我很怕你的反應,就像你現在這樣,我們不能,那個,從現在開始嗎?行嗎?
Phoebe: No.
不行。
Phoebe Sr. :OK.
好吧。
Phoebe: Sorry.
抱歉。
Phoebe Sr. : But just one last thing. You know you came looking for family. I'm family, I'm it. Well, now I'm done.
還有最后一件事,你知道你想有個家,我就是你的家,是的?,F在,我說完了。
Phoebe: Yeah, but it's not like we're losing anything. You know?
我們又不會損失什么,對吧?
Phoebe Sr. :Yeah, I guess you're right.
是啊,你說得對。
Phoebe: It's not like we know each other or anything. Or that we have anything in common.
我們不熟。也沒什么共同點。
Phoebe Sr. :Well, I don't know. I mean It's not like...we don't have anything in common. I mean, I like uh, pizza.
我不知道。我是說我們不見得沒有共同點。像我喜歡披薩。
Phoebe: I-I like pizza!
我也喜歡披薩!
Phoebe Sr. :You do? !Wait, I like umm, the Beatles.
你也是?!等等,我喜歡披頭士。
Phoebe: Oh, my God! So do l!
天哪!我也是!
Phoebe Sr. :I knew it, wow!
我就說嘛。
Phoebe: Wait-wait-wait, wait! Puppies. Cute or ugly?
等等,小狗狗你覺得可愛嗎?
Phoebe Sr. :Ohh, so cute!
哦,非常可愛!
Phoebe: Uh-huh, well! You see. But umm, I'm still, I'm mad at you.
啊哈!你看吧。但我還是生你的氣。
Phoebe Sr. :I know. I'm mad at me too.
我知道,我也生自己的氣。
Phoebe: Well umm, do you wanna get something to eat? I'm kinda hungry.
好那你想吃東西嗎?我有點餓。
Phoebe Sr. :Hey! Me too!
嗨!我也是!
Phoebe: Uncanny. God, looks like it's gonna rain and I don't have my umbrella.
太不可思議了。你知道嗎,好像快下雨了,我沒帶傘。
Phoebe Sr. :Me neither. I really hate that.
我也是,真討厭。
Phoebe: All right, stop it, now you're just doing it to freak me out.
好啦,別這樣,你現在只是想讓我高興。
Rachel: Oh-hooo, I missed you.
哦,我好想你。
Ross: I missed you too.
我也很想你。
Rachel: Ooh, So nervous about that letter. But the way you owned up to everything, it just showed me how much you've grown. You know?
哦,我之前好擔心那封信。但是你坦承了全部錯誤,證明你真的成長不少,對吧?
Ross: I suppose.
大概吧。
Rachel: You have! Ross, you have, you should give yourself credit. I mean my mom never thought this would work out. She was all, "Once a cheater, always a cheater."
當然成長了!羅斯,你應該相信自己。我是說我媽從不相信這點,她說:“一朝出軌,終生花心?!?/div>
Ross: Umm-hmm.
是哦。
Rachel: Ooh, I just wish we hadn't lost those four months. But if time was what you needed just to gain a little perspective...
哦,我多希望咱們沒有浪費過去的四個月。不過如果真的必須花這么多時間來獲得一點了解的話......
Ross: WE WERE ON A BREAK!
可我們當時分手了!
chandler: Coffee house?
喝咖啡?
Monica: You bet.
你猜。
Ross: And for the record, It took two people to break up this relationship.
我正式聲明,分手是兩個人的錯。
Rachel: Yeah! You and that girl from that copy place, which yesterday you took full responsibility for.
對!沒錯!那兩個人就是你和那個復印室的女孩,就象昨天你承認的,所有的責任都是你的!
Ross: I didn't know what I was taking responsibility for! OKay? I didn't finish the whole letter!
我不知道我負什么全責,我都沒看完信!
Rachel: What?
你說什么?
Ross: I fell asleep.
我睡著了。
Rachel: You fell asleep?
你睡著了?
Ross: It was 5:30 in the morning. And you had rambled on for 18 pages. Front and back!
當時是早上5點半,你那封信洋洋灑灑18頁紙,而且是雙面的!
Oh-oh-oh, and By the way, Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E means "you are." Y-O-U-R means "your."
哦,順便說一句,you're是“你是”。“your”是代表“你的”。
Rachel: You know I can't believe I even thought of getting back together with you! We are so over!
我簡直不能相信我居然會想跟你復合,咱們全完了!
Ross: Fine by me!
無所謂!
Rachel: Oh, oh, and hey-hey-hey, those spelling tips will come in handy when you are at home on Saturday nights playing Scrabble with Monica.
哦,哦,嘿嘿嘿,你那些拼寫的小本事留著你星期六晚上和莫妮卡玩拼字游戲的時候用吧。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Sorry! I just feel bad about all that sleep you 're gonna miss wishing you were with me!
對不起!只是想到我在那么希望他和我在一起的時候他居然在睡覺,我就覺得惱火!
Ross: Oh, no-no-no. Don't worry about me falling asleep. I still have your letter!
哦,別,不不不,你就沒想過我會睡覺。我還留著你的信!
Rachel: And hey! Just so you know, it's not that common. It doesn't happen to every guy. And it is a big deal!
嘿!你該知道,它不是普通的信,不是每個人都會收到這樣的信的,是很大件事!
Chandler: I knew it!
我就知道!
Monica: Gin.
我贏了。
Chandler: We were playing gin? Yow know if we were a couple, we could play this game naked.
我們在玩金拉米牌?如果我們是男女朋友,可以光著身體玩。
Monica: Would you stop?
別再說了。
Chandler: Okay. All right.
好吧。
Monica: Okay, All right. I think you're great. I think you're sweet, and you're smart, and I love you. But you'll always be the guy who peed on me.
好吧。我覺得你很棒,我覺得你人很好,很聰明,我愛你。但你永遠是在我身上撒尿的人。
Monica: All right! All right. I got stung. Stung bad. I couldn't stand. I-I couldn't walk.
好啦!是這樣,我被蜇了一下。很厲害。我站不起來。我,我走不了路。
來源:可可英語 http://www.ccdyzl.cn/video/201609/466043.shtml