Phoebe: Ok, you have 19 questions left. Use them wisely. Come on Joey! You can't win if you don't ask any QUESTIONS! !
好,你還剩十九個問題,要好好把握。快點,你不問就……不能贏了!
Joey: What? !
什么?
Phoebe: Well, you promised me a fun road trip! And we've been on the road for six hours and you've been asleep for five and a half! We are switching at the next rest stop and you are going to drive all the way back! That will be your punishment, you greedy sleeper!
怎樣啦,你說會很好玩。結果我們開了6小時,你就睡了5個小時半!下一個休息站就換手,你給我一路開回去!這是對你的懲罰,貪睡鬼!
Joey: All right. All right.
好啦。好啦。
Phoebe: Yeah! And, until then you are going to sing to me, because the radio's broken and you are selfish, but you have a nice voice.
現在你得唱歌給我聽因為收音機壞了,你又很自私,但歌聲很好聽。
Joey: Really? I don't...
是喔?我不……
Phoebe: Sing!
快唱!
Joey: I...I wanna rock and roll all night! Man, this is a long drive! Are my eyes open? No!
我想徹夜搖滾!真是個漫長的旅程我的眼睛有睜開嗎?沒有!
Hitchhiker: Morning!
早安!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Hey, hubby!
嗨,伙計!
Ross: Yeah. Yeah, actually um, I wanted to talk to you about that whole annulment thing?
我想找你討論注銷婚姻的事。
Rachel: Uhhuh?
嗯哼?
Ross: Yeah, I'm not gonna do that.
我不打算去辦。
Rachel: Ok! So, we'll just stay married.
好,那我們就維持婚姻關系。
Ross: Yes, exactly!
沒錯!
Rachel: And I will make everyone call me Mrs. Geller!
我會請大家叫我蓋勒太太!
Ross: Wow! This is so amazing. I uh, I really thought I'd have to talk you into this more.
真是太棒了,我還以為得加把勁說服你。
Rachel: Ok, see now I'm scared because I don't actually think you're kidding.
我現在怕了,因為你好像不是在說笑。
Ross: I'm I'm not kidding. Look, I I, I can't have three failed marriages. I can't. Ok? I I am not gonna be that guy! Ok? No, no. That is not gonna be "my thing"!
我不是啊,我不能有三次失敗的婚姻,我不能,好嗎?我不要當那個人,我不要有這個“我的標記”。
Rachel: Whatwhwhat so we'll just stay married forever? !
所以我們要永遠這樣下去?
Ross: I don't know. I mean, I haven't worked it all out, yet but. . look, ok, I know it's a bit crazy…
我不知道。我還沒想清楚,我知道這樣有點夸張。
Rachel: Yeah huh!
是??!
Ross: Ok, look, how is this going to affect you? Really? I mean, you fill some form out once in a while and instead of checking the box that says Ms. , you check the box that says Mrs. ! It's right next to it!
說真的,你有什么影響?偶爾填表格要打勾時,你不要勾“小姐”,而是勾“夫人”那一格,它就在“小姐”旁邊。
Rachel: Ohh, ok, I'm sorry. You're right. You know what? We absolutely can stay married, because I was under the impression that the boxes were far away from each other.
好,抱歉,你說得對,我們確實可以維持現狀,我還以為那兩格離得很遠。
Ross: No they're right...
不是……
Rachel: Ross! Oh! Ok, all right, just, please, take a moment here and think about what you're asking of me, ok?
羅斯!請你靜下來,想一想你在叫我做什么。
Ross: I'm asking you to do me a favor.
我在請你幫我一個忙。
Rachel: You are asking me to be your wife!
你是要我當你的老婆。
Ross: And as my wife I think you should grant me this favor. We did make vows.
而身為我的老婆,你應該幫我這個忙。我們發過誓了。
Rachel: Aw!
噢!
Monica: That kid kicked me really hard on the plane.
那個小孩踢得好用力。
Chandler: Well, you did pull his hair.
是你扯他的頭發。
Monica: He took my snack!
他拿我的零食。
Chandler: I'm not getting even this again!
我不想再爭了。
Monica: Ok! Aw God, you know what? It hurts really bad.
好啦!說真的,真的很痛。
Chandler: Well, I told you not to walk. Here. There, there, ok.
我就叫你不要走路,來。
Monica: This doesn't mean anything, does it?
這沒有任何含意吧?
Chandler: No! Monica: Ok.
沒有!好。
Phoebe: How could you pick up a hitchhiker? ! He could be a rape, a rapist or a killer or something!
你怎么可以讓人搭便車?他搞不好是強…… 強奸犯或殺人犯什么的。
Joey: Don't you think I asked him that before he got in?
你以為我沒有先問過他嗎?
Phoebe: You know what? I'm not talking to you! You go back to sleep! And you, are you a rapist? !
我不理你了,你睡你的覺你,你是強奸犯嗎?
Hitchhiker: No!
不是!
Phoebe: Do you like car games?
你喜歡車上游戲嗎?
Hitchhiker: Yeah, you know, the uh, license plate game?
喜歡,你會牌照游戲嗎?
Phoebe: I love the license plate game!
我最喜歡牌照游戲了!
Joey: Ooh, I'll play! I'll play!
我也要玩,我也要玩!
Phoebe: Nono! You need your sleep. Night night! Shh!
不行,你需要睡眠,晚安!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Listen, I know you wanted to talk to me, but I have an idea, that may make you wanna stay married. We register, and you get to keep all the presents!
聽著,我知道你想找我談,但我有個辦法,或許能讓你愿意維持現狀。我們去注冊,禮物都給你。
Rachel: No! Ross, come on! No! Listen, look, I thought a lot about how to tell you this and umm… Actually, I came up with an analogy about a little goldfish in a pond that freezes over in the winter but then I realized that was more of a story about what to do when people pick on you. So I'm gonna actually save that one for my children's book.
不行!羅斯,你聽我說,我一直在想要怎么表達。結果想到一個池塘里的金魚,在冬天凍死的比喻,后來又想到它是在談,如何面對別人的挑剔。那個故事我打算寫兒童書時用。
Ross: Rach?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah.
是?
Ross: What's up?
你想說什么?
Rachel: Oh sorry. Ok, the bottom line, Ross, is we can not stay married.
抱歉。總之我們不能維持婚姻關系。
Ross: I don't know if that's true.
那可不一定。
Rachel: Oh b b but it is!
當然一定!
Ross: Oh, ok, you know what this is? This is a difference of opinion. And when that happens in a marriage...
你知道嗎?這就叫做意見不合。在婚姻中遇到這種狀況……
Rachel: Oh Ross, come on! This is not, this is not a marriage! This is the world's worst hangover! Ross, listen, if you do not get this annulment, I will!
羅斯,這不是婚姻,這是全世界最慘的宿醉。如果你不去注銷,我也會去。
Ross: All right. All right, I'll do it.
好,我去就是了。
Rachel: Thank you. Hey hey umm, uh, is there, is there any such thing as an annulment shower?
謝謝。對了,我們是否能有一個解除婚約聚會?
Hitchhiker: Oh, wait, wait! There is the train station! This is where I get off. Well, I have your address and phone number.
等等,火車站在那里,我該下車了,我有你的住址和電話號碼。
Phoebe: And I have your name and the fact that you're a drifter, so the ball's pretty much in your court.
我知道你的名字和你居無定所,主動權在你手上。
Hitchhiker: All right, see you Pheebs.
好,再見,菲比。
Joey: Come on, Pheebs! I can't take this anymore! Please talk to me! Let let me make it up to you. Huh? Ground control to Major Tom. Commencing countdown, engines on. Take your protein pills and put your helmet on! This is…
拜托啦,菲比,我受不了了,求求你跟我說話。讓我補償你。地面控制中心呼叫湯姆少校。(歌曲《太空怪客》)倒數開始,發動引擎。吞幾顆蛋白質丸,戴上頭盔。這是……
Phoebe: Stop it! Stop it! No! That's not fair! You know I can't resist that beautiful voice!
閉嘴,夠了!不公平,你明知我無法抗拒,那美妙的歌聲。
Joey: Pheebs, look, I am so sorry! I know I promised you a fun road trip with your friend and I didn't deliver. Ok? But but but now I know that you think being awake is an important part of friendship! So, so, so I will strive toto stay awake for as long as I know you.
菲比,我真的很抱歉。我答應讓你旅途愉快卻沒做到?,F在我知道你認為保持清醒,對友情來說很重要。以后我會永遠努力保持清醒。
Phoebe: You can still like, sleep at night and stuff.
你晚上還是可以睡覺什么的。
Joey: Thank you. So, can we play 20 Questions now? I got a really good one! I've been thinking about it since Kansas.
謝謝。那可以玩二十個問題了嗎?我在堪薩斯就想到一題很棒的。
Phoebe: Ok. Is it, a kind of hot sandwich?
好吧,是一種熱食三明治嗎?
Joey: Yes.
對。
Phoebe: Is it a meatball sub?
是肉丸賽百味三明治嗎?
Joey: That is incredible! You are the master!
真不可思議!你是大師。
Monica: Enough already!
真是夠了。
Chandler: Well you didn't have to catch them!
誰叫你必須要接的。
Rachel: Huh, that's funny. You look like you're gonna be the…
真好玩,你看起來就像要……
Monica: No, don't say it! Don't even think it!
別說了,想都別想。
Rachel: All right. Ok Chandler, enjoy your handful.
不說就不說,錢德,你跟她耗吧。
Chandler: All right, should we just, should we just get married? You know? I mean should we just do it? All the signs are telling us to do it.
我們要不要干脆結婚算了?所有的征兆都叫我們結。
Monica: I'm sick of the signs! It's too fast, I'm happy the way things are!
我不想理征兆了這樣太快了,我很滿意現狀。
Chandler: Me too!
我也是!
Monica: I don't want things to change! Do you?
我不想改變,你想嗎?
Chandler: No!
不想。
Monica: All right then, then nothing changes! Everything is great! Everything stays the same! And you go unpack because it's been three days and it's driving me insane!
好,那就不要改變!一切維持現狀!你快去整理行李,已經3天了,我快捉狂了!
Chandler: Jeez, relax! It's not like we're mar ah ah!
別激動,又不是要結……噢!
Chandler: You know I was thinking, what if I uh, unpack here?
要是我在這里整理呢?
Monica: Then all your stuff would be here.
那你的東西都會在這里。
Chandler: Well. what if all my stuff was here?
好吧。要是我的東西都在這里呢?
Monica: Then you'd be going back and forth all the time, I mean, it doesn't make any sense.
那你就得跑來跑去沒道理嘛。
Chandler: Ok. What if we live together and you understand what I'm saying?
好。要是我們同居呢?你懂我的意思吧?
Monica: Live together? There've been no signs for that.
同居?又沒有任何征兆。
Chandler: Me asking is kind of a sign.
我問你就是個征兆。
Monica: YES!
好!
Chandler: Ok!
好!
Monica: Yes! Ok! Ok! Wait wait wait!
好!好,你等等。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Monica: Here's your key.
這是你的鑰匙。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Monica: Here's your key. All right, you have to go out and christen it! Now, go out and then come back in!
你得進行啟用儀式,出去再進來。
Chandler: The door hasn't been locked in five years, but ok! Ready? !
這扇門5年沒鎖了,不過,好吧。準備好了嗎?
Monica: Ready!
好了。
Chandler: Ok, a little problem. The key broke in the lock and I can't get in!
有點問題,鑰匙斷了我進不去!
Monica: Wait! Oh my God! I can't get out!
等等!我也出不去!
Chandler: This is not a sign!
這不是征兆吧?
Monica: No, it's not a sign! It's a very old key!
不是,是鑰匙很舊了!
Chandler: It's an old key!
鑰匙太舊了!
Monica: Oh my God it's old!
舊得不得了!
Chandler: I love you!
我愛你!
Monica: I love you!
我也愛你!
Chandler: Are you hugging the door right now.
你有抱著門嗎?
Monica: No.
沒有。
Chandler: Yeah yeah, me neither.
好,我也沒有。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hey, so, did everything go all right with the uh, annulment?
手續辦得還順利嗎?
Ross: Oh, yeah, no problems. It's all taken care of.
沒問題,都辦好了。
Rachel: Ross, thank you. Hey, you guys wanna go see a movie?
羅斯,謝謝你。你們要不要去看電影。
Ross: Oh yeah, why not?
好啊。
Rachel: Pheebs?
菲比?
Phoebe: No, thanks, I've already seen one.
不了,眼前就有一出。
Rachel: Ok, umm, I'm gonna get my sweater.
我去穿毛衣。
Ross: Ok. You wanna, you wanna hear something weird?
好。想不想聽一件奇怪的事?
Phoebe: Always.
時刻準備著。
Ross: I didn't get the annulment.
我沒去辦注銷。
Phoebe: What? !
什么?
Ross: We're still married! Don't tell Rachel. See you later.
我們還是夫妻。不要告訴瑞秋,待會兒見。
Joey: What're you doing?
你在干什么?
Chandler: The key's stuck in the lock.
鑰匙斷在鑰匙孔里。
Joey: I can fix it. Hold on. Watch out, watch out.
我會修,等一下。讓開,讓開。
Chandler: Yeah it still doesn't work.
還是打不開。
Joey: I'm not finished.
我還沒弄完。
Chandler: Nice job Joe! You're quite the craftsman.
活兒真漂亮,喬伊,你真是能工巧匠。