日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第六季 > 正文

老友記 第6季:第3集 羅斯不認賬(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Chandler: Hey!

嘿!
Phoebe: Hey! Check it out! This is unbelievable! Joey has been holding his breath for almost four minutes!
你看,太不可思議了!喬伊已經悶氣將近4分鐘!
Joey: Dude! What're you you trying to kill me? !
你想悶死我啊?
Rachel: Pheebs, I wanna ask you something.
菲比,我問你一件事。
Phoebe: Uh huh, what?
什么事?
Rachel: Uh, well since I'm moving out and and you're so beautiful…how about I move in with you?
既然我要搬出去,你又這么美麗……我搬去跟你住如何?
Phoebe: Well, that would be great but then what do we do about Denise?
太好了,但是狄妮絲怎么辦?
Monica: Who's Denise?
誰是狄妮絲?
Phoebe: My roommate.
我的室友。
Rachel: You have a roommate? !
你有室友?!
Phoebe: Yes, Denise. Denise!
對,狄妮絲,狄妮絲!
Joey: Hey, what is with the secrecy Phoebe? Huh? And what about this Denise, she cute?
你干嘛這么神秘?這個狄妮絲可愛嗎?
Chandler: Pheebs, I don't understand. How can you have a roommate that none of us know about?
我們怎么會不知道你有室友?
Phoebe: Maybe because you never listen to anything that I say. I talk about her all the time! DENISE!
也許是因為都沒人在聽我講話,我一天到晚提起她!狄妮絲!
Joey: Hey Rach, listen, I was thinking uh, I'm gonna have an extra room over at my place...
瑞秋,我在想,我那里會多一個房間沒錯,你何不搬來跟我住?
Rachel: Oh, that's true.
嗯,那倒是。
Joey: Yeah, why don't you move in with me? It'll be great! We can like stay up late, talking, and watch movies, and you know about Naked Thursdays right?
是啊,你怎么不搬過來跟我住啊?多好啊。我們可以熬夜談心,看電影。你知道赤裸星期四的規定吧?
Rachel: Yeah, yeah I think I'm gonna find my own place.
我還是自己找房子好了。
Chandler: Hey hey! I thought Naked Thursdays was just our thing man!
我以為赤裸星期四是我們的專利。
Phoebe: So, what did Rachel say when you told her you were still married to her?
你沒辦注銷,瑞秋怎么說?
Ross: Oh, that. Umm, she took it really well.
那個啊,她還蠻平靜的。
Phoebe: Huh. You didn't tell her, did you?
你沒說對吧?
Ross: No.
沒有。
Phoebe: Of course not, because you're in love with her.
當然沒有,因為你愛她。
Ross: I am not in love with her. She was very upset about having to move out so I eh, didn't tell her we were still married 'cause she'd only get more upset. I I just comforted her, as a friend.
我并不愛她,她在為搬家的事難過。所以我沒說,免得她更不開心,我只以朋友的身份安慰她。
Phoebe: What do you mean, comforted her?
什么叫安慰她?
Ross: It's nothing, I just gave her a hug.
也沒什么,我抱了抱她。
Phoebe: Ahha! A classic sign of love, the hug!
擁抱正是愛的表示。
Ross: It's also a sign of friendship.
也是友情的表現。
Phoebe: Yeah, not in your case Lovey Loverson.
在這里不是,癡情男。
Ross: It was a hug! Ok? A simple hug. I was a friend being a friend to a friend.
那只是個擁抱一個單純的擁抱,我只是對朋友盡朋友的心意。
Phoebe: Use the word "friend" more. Just tell me this, did you or did you not smell her hair?
你太強調朋友了。告訴我,你有沒有聞她的頭發。
Ross: S s smell her hair? What if I did?
聞她的頭發?如果有呢?
Phoebe: Ninety percent of a women's pheromones come out the top of her head! That's why, that's why, that's why women are shorter. So that men will fall in love when they hug them! Oh come on Ross, you're a scientist.
九成的女性荷爾蒙散發自頭部。所以女人都比較矮,好讓男人在擁抱時愛上她們。拜托,你是科學家。
Ross: I was hugging her as a friend. Ok? It's not my fault her her hair got in my face, she's got a lot of it and it smells all all uh...you know, coconutty. What? ! Oh, that doesn't mean I've feelings for Rachel! Maybe it means I've feelings for coconuts!
我是以朋友的身分抱她。又不是我把臉埋進她的頭發,她的頭發很多,有一股…椰子香。怎樣?那不代表我對她有感覺,或許我是對椰子有感覺!
Phoebe: Ok, whatever you say. But just be careful, all right? Rachel's not in the same place you are.
好,隨你怎么說但你要小心,瑞秋的心情和你不同。
Ross: Ok, if the place you are referring to is being in love, then she is in the same place as me because I am not in that place!
如果這個心情是指愛情,那她和我的心情一樣,因為我不是那個心情!
Phoebe: Ok, I didn't understand that, but you know, maybe that's 'cause you were speaking the secret language of love!
好,我聽不懂,或許因為你講的是愛的秘語。
Joey: Dude, some guy just called for you.
剛才有你的電話。
Chandler: Who was it?
是誰?
Joey: I don't know! How about, "Thanks for taking the message." Jeez!
我哪知道?可能是“麻煩你告訴他一聲”?
Monica: Ok listen, you know when you move in, Rachel's room is gonna be empty, you wanna talk about what we wanna do with it?
等你搬進來,瑞秋的房間就空出來了,要不要來討論怎么利用?
Chandler: Sure!
當然!
Monica: Ok, I was thinking we should have a beautiful guest room, right? With a mahogany sleigh bed and bedside tables with flowers on it all the time! And we could have a rolltop desk with little, comment cards so people can say how much they love staying here? ! Eh, whatever, you know, I haven't really thought about it that much.
好啊,我想我們應該弄個漂亮的客房。有紅木雪橇床,床頭桌上永遠插著鮮花!再擺張書桌放上留言卡,讓客人表達他們的開心!之類的,我還沒有想太多。
Chandler: Well I like that idea. Obviously! I was thinking maybemaybemaybe it could be a, a game room, you know? I mean you can buy old arcade games like uh, like Space Invaders and Asteroids for $200, the real ones! The big big big ones!
我喜歡這個主意……當然喜歡!我在想或許可以弄個游戲房。我們可以買舊的游戲機,像太空入侵者和小行星,只要2百元,是真正的街機,大的,大的。
Monica: No.
不要。
Chandler: Ok so you mean no as in, "Gee Chandler, what an interesting idea. Let's discuss it, before we reject it completely."
你的意思是“天哪,錢德”“好有趣的主意” “我們先討論再全盤否定”。
Monica: Oh, I'm sorry. Of course Yes, uh, interesting idea, umm, talked about it, but no.
對不起,當然啦很有趣的主意,談過了,但是不要。
Chandler: So, that's it?
就這樣?
Monica: I just don't think that you know, arcade games go in the beautiful guest room. The beautiful guest room is gonna be filled with antiques.
漂亮的客房不適合放游戲機。漂亮的客房里會有很多古董。
Chandler: Which is why Asteroids is perfect! It's the oldest game!
所以小行星才適合,那是最古老的游戲。
Monica: What do you have against the beautiful guest room?
你對漂亮的客房有什么意見?
Chandler: Nothing, I don't have anything against the beautiful guest room, especially since everybody that we know, lives about 30 seconds away!
我沒有意見,尤其是我們認識的人都住在30秒遠的路程之內。
Monica: Are you mocking me?
你在嘲笑我嗎?
Chandler: No, I'm not mocking you, or you beautiful game room.
我沒有在嘲笑你,或是你漂亮的客房。
Joey: Hey, what's up?
怎么了?
Chandler: Nothing, Monica and I had a stupid fight.
沒事,莫妮卡和我吵架了。
Joey: But you're still moving in together, right? 'Cause my ad came out today.
但你們還是要同居吧?我的廣告今天出來了。
Chandler: ‘Wanted. Female roommate, non smoker, non ugly.’ Nice!
“通緝令:女性室友,不抽煙,不丑”很好!
Joey: Yeah? I just figured you know, after living with you it'd be an interesting change of pace to have a female roommate, you know? Someone I can learn from, someone someone who's different than me. And what's more different than me; a guy who's not 19 than say a girl who is 19? Enh? Not just a hat rack my friend!
我想說在你之后,換個女室友會蠻有趣的。一個我可以學習,和我不一樣的人。誰和我最不一樣?年過19的男人還是19歲的女孩?我可不是草包。
Rachel: Pheebs, I have to ask you...
菲比,我想問……
Phoebe: Shhhhhh! I'm swamped right now.
噓……我正在忙。
Rachel: You're just staring into space.
你只是在發呆。
Phoebe: Umm, I'm trying to move that pencil.
我想移動那支鉛筆。
Rachel: This one?
這支嗎?
Phoebe: It worked!
成功了。
Rachel: Pheebs, this whole apartment thing is A nightmare! Every place I can afford comes with a roommate who is a freak. I mean, look at this. "Wanted. Female roommate, nonsmoker, nonugly."
菲比,找房子真是惡夢。我租得起的地方都有怪胎室友,你看嘛。 “通緝令:女性室友,不抽煙,不丑”
Phoebe: That's probably just some 12 year old kid trying to get girls to call.
可能是想跟女生講電話的12歲小鬼。
Rachel: It's just, there is nothing! The city's full!
沒房子了,紐約都住滿了。
Phoebe: Wait, no, look at this! "Two bedroom, two bath, must be non smoker, Satan worshipers ok..." Oh, yeah, but it's on the ground floor.
等等,這里有“兩房兩衛,不得抽煙” “撒旦崇拜者亦可”。可惜是在地下。
Ross: Rach, uh, you still looking for a place?
瑞秋,你還在找房子?
Rachel: Yeah! Why?
對,怎樣?
Ross: Ok, there's this guy, Warren, from the museum and he's going on a dig for like two years. And he's got this great place he needs to sublets. So uh, you interested?
好,我們博物館有個華倫,要去參與挖掘工作2年。他有個漂亮的家要轉租,你有興趣嗎?
Rachel: That sounds great! I'd love to live at Warren's! I love Warren! Oh, wait, wait. Is he the guy that asked you for naked pictures of me? That doesn't matter, he won't be there! Thank you!
聽起來好棒,我愿意住華倫家,我愛華倫。等等,是他跟你要我的裸照嗎。沒關系,反正他要走了。謝謝你。
Ross: Don't thank me! If you wanna thank something, thank the volcano that erupted thousands of years ago, killing but perfectly preserving an entire civilization. Here's Warren's number.
別謝我。要謝就謝那座火山幾千年前爆發,毀滅卻也保存了一整個文明遺跡。這是華倫的電話。
Rachel: Oh, this is great! I am gonna call him right now! Oh, thank you!
太好了,我現在就打給他,謝謝你。
Ross: Ok, you go call him!
好,快去吧。
Phoebe: I saw it.
我看到了。
Ross: I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么。
Phoebe: Umm, I'm talking about that which you already know but won't admit. You know, that you love her again; you re love her!
我在說你知道卻不肯承認的事,你又愛上她了,你舊情復燃。
Ross: Look, I do not relove her.
我沒有舊情復燃。
Phoebe: I can't believe you won't just admit it! Ok, just promise me that you won't do anything stupid.
真不敢相信,你就是不肯承認。總之你千萬別做蠢事。
Ross: Look, we're just friends now! Ok? Why would I do anything stupid?
我們現在只是朋友,我為什么要做蠢事?
Rachel: Ugh! !! Well, the apartment is already subletted! I mean, this is just hopeless. I'm never gonna find anything.
房子已經租出去了!沒希望了,我找不到房子了。
Ross: You can live with me.
你可以來跟我住。
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Phoebe: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: What? Oh my God! Are you serious? ! I would love to live with you Ross, that's that's great! Thank you!
怎樣?天哪!你是說真的嗎?!我求之不得,太好了,謝謝你!
Ross: Well, I'm I'm just glad I could, you know, help you out.
有幫到你就好。
Phoebe: Wow! I'm some so happy for you guys. This is so so, not stupid.
我真替你們高興,這真是非常的不蠢。
Rachel: Ross, Ross, you have no idea what this means to me! I mean, I mean I was gonna be homeless. You just saved me! You're my hero!
羅斯,這對我太重要了我差點就要流落街頭,你救了我,你是我的英雄!
Ross: Ohhuh, hero, I uh, I don't know, well, all right.
說英雄就太……好吧。
Rachel: Oh, I have to go tell Monica what a wonderful brother she has!
我要去告訴莫妮卡,她的哥哥有多棒!
Ross: Oh please!
別這樣!
Ross: You're gonna say things now, aren't ya?
你又有話要說了吧?
Phoebe: No. No, I won't. But I should tell you this. This exact same thing happened to my roommate Denise. She moved in with a guy who was secretly married to her and he said he didn't love her, but he really did. And it just blew up! And that's how she ended up living with me! Ok, that's a lie.
沒有,但是我告訴你。我的室友狄妮絲就是這樣。她搬去跟一個暗地里沒有跟她離婚的人住。他嘴上說不愛,其實很愛她。后來事情暴露,所以她才搬來跟我住。好吧,我騙你的。
Ross: You don't have a roommate.
你沒有室友。
Phoebe: Denise! No one ever listens to ME!
狄妮絲!都沒有人聽我講話!
Chandler: Hi, listen, I'm sorry about before. I don't need to have a game room. I mean when I was a kid I only played those games because I couldn't get girls, and now I can get them. Now, I have you. Not not that I think that I have you, or think of you as property in any sort of way, I see women...
剛才很抱歉,我不需要游戲房。我以前沒有女朋友才去打游戲,現在我有了…現在我有了你。我并不是把你當成,或想成一件財產,我對女人……
Monica: Stop it Chandler. I'm sorry too.
別再說了,錢德。我也很抱歉。
Chandler: Really? Monica: Yeah! Oh, yes!
真的?對,當然。
Monica: Listen, we don't have to make that a guest room, we can think of something to do with the room together.
我們不必弄一個客房,我們可以一起想要怎么利用。
Chandler: That's a great idea! We can easily think of a way for us both to enjoy the room.
好主意,要做到皆大歡喜很容易。
Monica: Totally!
就是啊!
Chandler: We don't have to come up with this now.
我們不必現在想。
Monica: Oh good.
好。
Chandler: Hey, you know what? Why don't we think about changes we can make in the living room?
不如來想想客廳要怎么變化。
Monica: Changes?
變化?
Chandler: Yeah, I mean we're gonna have to move around some furniture to make room for my chair.
對,我們得移動一些家具,來放我的椅子。
Monica: You're you're you're gonna bring the Barcalounger over here?
你要把躺椅搬過來?

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
property ['prɔpəti]

想一想再看

n. 財產,所有物,性質,地產,道具

聯想記憶
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注釋,評論; 閑話
v. 注釋,評論

聯想記憶
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心煩的,苦惱的,不安的
v. 推翻,

聯想記憶
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺點,過失,故障,毛病,過錯,[地]斷層

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流藝術家
adj.

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
nightmare ['nait.mɛə]

想一想再看

n. 惡夢,使人極其痛苦的事情或經歷,夢魘

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 朱莉·安妮| 在线播放美脚パンスト女教师| dy| 出彩中国人第三季 综艺| 热带夜电影| 上海东方卫视节目表| 忍石| 中国式离婚演员表| 回响电视剧在线观看| 姐夫操小姨子| 美女视频网站黄色| 五年级下册数学期末试卷人教版| 男骑女| 三年片观看免费完整版中文版| 大浴女电视剧所有演员表| 女神异闻录3动漫| 六年级上册美术教案人教版| 浪荡子的旅程电影| 闺房外的春天| 红海行动2虎鲸行动在线播放国语| 又见阿郎电视剧免费观看| 张勇手演过的电影| 卡特琳娜·格兰厄姆| 《一生一世》免费观看完整版| doors2怪物图鉴| 我们结婚吧 电视剧| 松岛菜菜子| 欲情电影在线看| 1769在线视频| 孔令辉简历及个人资料| 春风不问路| 电影《在云端》| 搜狐视频官网| 天津电视台体育频道| 性的张力短片集| 张东生| 朗德海花园场景| 迷斯拉| 沙鲁克汗| 真实游戏完整版高清观看| 听风者电视剧40集完整版在线观看|