Perhaps I was wrong. Half wrong. I'm new to strategy, but.
也許我想錯了不全錯雖然我剛開始接觸戰略 但...
Unless we want to be surrounded by three armies, it appears we can't stay here. No one will stay here.
除非我們想遭受三面夾擊否則 此地不宜久留沒人打算留在這里
Ser Gregor will head out with 500 riders and set the Riverland on fire from God's Eye to the Red Fork. The rest of us will regroup at Harrenhal.
格雷果爵士將率領五百騎兵從神眼湖到紅叉河 讓河間地帶化為焦土剩下的人到赫倫堡集結
And you will go to King's Landing. And do what? Rule!
我要派你去君臨做什么管事
You will serve as Hand of the King in my stead. You will bring that boy king to heel and his mother too, if needs be.
你將代我出任御前首相管管那位年輕的國王如有必要 還要管管他的母親
And if you get so much as a whiff of treason from any of the rest: Baelish, Varys, Pycelle.
倘若那幾個重臣有那么一點點居心不良的征兆貝里席 瓦里斯 派席爾
Heads, spikes, walls. Why not my uncle? Why not anyone? Why me?
砍頭 槍尖插著 掛上城墻為何不派叔叔去為何是我 不是別人
You're my son. Oh, one more thing: you will not take the whore to court.
因為你是我兒子還有一件事不準你帶那個妓女進宮
Do you understand? Ser Jorah? Gently gently.
明白嗎喬拉爵士慢一點 慢一點
My son. Where is he? I want him. Where is he?
我兒子他在哪兒 我要見他他在哪兒