Good shot. I think we got their attention.
槍法真準。看來成功引起它們注意了
You think this thing will run?
這個東西還能用嗎
We can try.
我們試試吧
When we get to the staging area, if any of the teams survived, maybe they will be there.
當我們到達集結待命區,如果有隊伍存活的話,他們大概也會在那
Whoa. What the hell?
怎么回事
No, no, no, no, no. Wait. It's Karen.
別別,等等。是凱倫
Karen? Did they send you to find us?
凱倫。是它們要你來找我們嗎
Tom? That's right.
湯姆。是我
They brought me here because they don't understand.
它們派我過來,是因為它們無法理解
Who doesn't?
誰無法理解
They didn't expect... resistance on this level.
它們沒想到反抗會這么激烈
They find that interesting... and want to talk.
它們覺得很有趣,所以想談談
Interesting? You thought this was gonna be easy!
有趣?你以為會輕易放過你們嗎
Superior forces, superior weapons!
精銳部隊,高端武器
You murdered millions of people! You steal our children!
你們殺了幾百萬人類,偷走我們的孩子
And now you want to negotiate?! What the hell do you want from us?!
現在你們倒想談判了?你們到底想從我們這得到什么
I don't give a damn what it wants. I'm gonna blow this one straight to hell.
我一點都不在乎它們想要什么。我只想一槍打死它
Don't. After all the people they killed?! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't.
別。在你們殺了這么多人之后,怎么說服我不殺你們
Because of Ben.
因為本
Ben? What about ben?
本,他怎么
The harness... is a process. And Ben isn't free from it.
脊甲化是一個過程。本從來沒有完全擺脫它
They'll call him back... unless you go with them.
它們可以召他回來...除非你跟它們走
It's a lie, Tom. You don't want to do this.
這是假的,湯姆,你千萬別答應
No, I don't. But that patch of skin on his back, and the way he hears that signal.
對,我不想。但是他背上的那塊疤,還有他能聽到它們的信號
They still got a hold over him.
它們還控制著他
Tom, I know how much Ben means to you, but you can't trust them.
湯姆,我了解本對你有多重要,但是你不能相信它們
They can force you. But they don't want that. Tom.
它們其實可以強迫你,但是它們不想這么做。湯姆
I can't let them take Ben back.
我不能讓它們把本抓回去
Tom? Tom? Tom?
湯姆?湯姆?湯姆