Here you go, Mr. Scott. Okay.
斯科特先生,給你。好
Oh, this must be really messing their heads up.
這個肯定能擾亂它們的攻勢
The frequency's still locked in place.
頻率還鎖定在這個地方
How are you feeling?
你感覺怎樣
I just hope they're feeling as crappy as I am.
我只希望它們感覺跟我一樣難受
Okay, so, I hooked the antenna leads up to the chassis, which means that this whole car is one big antenna.
好了,我在底盤上裝了天線,也就是說著整輛車就成了一個大天線
You keep the generator full of gas, and, uh, you're good to go.
把發電機里裝滿汽油,就可以走了
It might be enough to keep them off of me until I get to the city.
我抵達波士頓之前,這個可能會阻止它們靠近
What if they change the frequency again?
如果他們又換頻率了怎么辦
Let's hope that they don't.
那就祈禱它們不要換
Dad, I can do this. I can help you.
爸爸,這個我可以,我能幫你
You already did.
你已經幫過了
So, I drew the route that we took to get down there, but I wish you'd reconsider... or bring me with you.
我把過去的路線畫出來了,但我希望你還是考慮一下,或者讓我一起去
No. I need to know that you're safe and that you're looking out for your brothers.
不用。我要確保你安全,而且你還要照顧弟弟們
Come here. I love you.
過來。我愛你。