Don't laugh, but I'm actually gonna miss this place.
說了你別笑,我還有點舍不得這里
I'm leaving with some good memories -- first I've had since this started.
我將帶著美好回憶離開,從事發至今終于有好事了。
So, you ready to sleep under the stars? What's wrong?
準備好露宿野外了嗎?怎么了?
The Skitters pulled back.
突擊者撤退了
That ought to give you enough time to get the civilians someplace safe.
這樣我們就有足夠的時間給大家找一個安全點兒的地方
You'll want to look for somewhere secluded, close to water.
你要去找個靠近水源的隱蔽地方
I'm sure you'll know it when you see it.
到了地方你自然就知道了
I'm not going with you right away.
我不會立馬跟上去
Why?
為什么
Because, like you said, when Porter made me second-in-command,
因為,你也說了,波特任命我為副官時
he knew that I would do whatever I could to keep the civilians safe.
他知道我會竭盡全力保證平民的安全
And I've done that.
我做到了
And now we've got men in the field that deserve the same consideration, and I can't walk away.
而現在那些在戰場的弟兄們我也要負責,不能就這么不管了
You're going back into Boston for Weaver.
你要去波士頓支援韋弗
I can't change your mind, can I?
我改變不了你的想法,對嗎
Tom... what about Matt and Ben?
湯姆,馬特和本怎么辦
That's why I wanted to talk to you.
所以我才來找你
If something should happen to me... you're the only person that I trust to watch out for them.
如果我有什么不測...這兩個孩子只有托付給你我才能放心
I'll be there for them. You know that.
我會好好照顧他們,你知道的
But only until you come back.
不過你回來后我可就交差了
And you will come back, because your sons need you. These people need you.
一定要回來,你的兒子們需要你。這些人需要你