Are you scared, too?
你也怕了嗎
Okay, you stay down until I give you the word, all right?
我不叫你別起來,聽到沒
You remember our deal? You watch my back.
記得我們得約定嗎,你要掩護我
No! No, Ben! We'll get one of the fighters.
別去,本,別去!找個士兵去弄
There's more Mechs coming. I can hear them.
械甲怪會越來越多,我能聽見
Ben, what are you doing?! Get back!
本,你在做什么,快回去
Dad! We have a signal. We just have to make it stronger.
爸爸,信號有了。只是需要增強一些
I'm out of Mech ammo! Me too!
我子彈用完了。我也是
Jimmy. You want to see something beautiful?
吉米。想看點好玩的東西嗎?
They're running away.
它們在逃跑
The Mechs -- what are they doing?
械甲怪怎么了
They're retreating.
撤退了
The Mechs -- Th-they're running away from us?
械甲怪,它們逃跑了嗎
That's right! And this is just the start!
沒錯,而這才剛剛開始
We beat them once, we can beat them again! Yeah!
我們打贏了一次,以后也能打贏!太好了!