Hey, kid. Kid. Why don't you come stand over here with me?
喂,小子。過來跟我一起作戰怎么樣
The name's Jimmy. Not kid.
我叫吉米,別叫我小子
All right, then, Jimmy.
沒問題,吉米
This ought to be a cakewalk after taking on a Skitter.
先干掉一個械甲怪,之后就容易多了
Yeah, well, if it wasn't for Captain Weaver, I wouldn't be here right now.
要不是韋弗上尉,我都活不到今天
I really miss him.
我好想他
All right. How about you and me make a pact?
這樣,咱們做個約定好不好
You watch my back, and I'll watch yours. Deal? Deal.
我們掩護彼此,照顧彼此。好嗎?好的
All right, when they come, nobody shoot until I give the order.
聽好了,他們一來我不下命令不許開槍
You got 30 rounds of Mech ammunition each. Let's make every shot count.
每人30發械甲怪專殺彈。給我珍惜每一發子彈
Yes, Sir! All right, Tom!
遵命長官。好的,湯姆
Hopefully our families have made it through the tunnel by now.
希望我們的家人們都順利通過了隧道
Mech! It's coming!
械甲怪來了!械甲怪來了!
All right, everybody down! Down!
大家蹲下,蹲下
Wait for my signal.
等我的信號
Their guns spin up before they shoot, like taking a breath. Listen for it. Okay.
他們的槍在射擊前會先轉起來,就像吸氣聲,注意聽。好的
Easy! Anything?
別緊張。有效果嗎
The Mech's still coming.
對械甲怪沒影響
Damn things must have changed frequencies.
這幫該死的東西一定是把頻率改了
Easy! Wait till it gets closer! All right, open fire!
別慌,等它再近一些,開火!