Hey, Matt, I've been looking for you. You got to get going.
馬特,我一直在找你。你得出發了
No. Not without you.
不,我跟你一起走
Why? What's the matter?
為什么,出什么事了
You're still mad at me, aren't you? For helping Pope?
你還在生我的氣吧。因為我幫了珀普
I was angry with you, yeah,
我確實生你的氣了
and I'm sorry that we haven't had a chance to talk about it until now.
而且很抱歉,直到現在我們才有空來談談這件事
I'll never do it again. I promise.
我不會再那樣了,我保證
Actually, you probably will, and I'll probably call you on it, just like yesterday.
事實上,你可能還會那么做,而我也會像昨天那樣子對你
You are growing up.
你在長大
And it's not gonna be easy for you to find your place or for me to know when to back off.
對你或者對我來說,知道什么時候退讓都不是一件容易的事情
And if I seem angry, it's only 'cause I care about you so much.
如果我看起來生氣,只是因為我非常在乎你
Come on. Dr. Glass wants to get all the kids out first.
來吧。格拉斯醫生要所有的孩子先離開
Dad, you know those Mech bullets that we made? Yeah?
老爸,你知道我們造的那些械甲怪專攻彈嗎?知道
Do you think they'll help?
你覺得管用嗎
Yeah, I do.
管用
Let's go.
走吧
Sarah. Charlotte's so beautiful.
莎拉,夏洛特真漂亮
She's more than that. She's a miracle. Thank you.
不止如此,簡直就是奇跡,謝謝你
Of course. Stay safe.
當然,保重
Okay, everyone be careful on the steps.
大家小心臺階
Once you're in the tunnel, stay close and follow your guide.
一旦進入隧道,不要拉開距離,聽從指揮
Anne! Hey. I could stay with you.
安。我可以跟你在一起
I mean, you don't know what's coming, and...
誰都不知道會發生什么事,而且
Someone needs to watch out for Rick.
總得有人照顧里克吧
And you never know when someone might need a doctor.
不一定什么時候就會有人需要醫生
A year of medical school hardly makes me a doctor.
我只在衛校學了一年,算不上個醫生
A year of this, and you're that and more.
這一年的經歷,你已經不僅僅是個醫生
You've helped out a lot of people, Lourdes. Especially me.
你幫助了許多人,盧爾德。尤其是我
Stay safe.
保重
You too.
你也一樣
Okay. We'll catch up. I promise.
我們會趕上的,我保證
Okay. Bye. Bye.
好的。再見。再見