Mechs are moving into position around the structure!
械甲怪在基地附近來回巡視
What about the other teams?
其他小隊呢
We can't get that close.
我們無法靠的太近
We saw smoke coming from one of the set points.
一處集結點冒煙了
Looks like an attack.
好像被攻擊了
We don't think the other teams made it.
其他隊伍估計也被干掉了
And the way those Mechs were moving, you got to know they're ready for us.
從械甲怪的行動方式來看,它們準備好對付我們了
Hal, get your bike. You're going back to the school.
哈爾,上車,回學校去
With the rest of you, right?
和你們一起回去嗎
I don't know about the rest of us, but I'm staying here.
不知道其他人怎么想,但我要留下來
No way.
不行
Look, I made it this far, and whatever the next move is, I'm gonna see this through.
我已經走到這一步了,無論前路艱險與否,我都要走下去
The next move is for you to fall back.
你的下一步就是撤退
You go back and tell tom he was right -- The 4th and 5th are gone.
你回去,告訴湯姆他是對的,第四和第五團不在了
Civilians need to evacuate.
平民需要撤離
If you're still going for the structure,
如果你還要去基地
you're gonna need every man possible.
就需要所有能打仗的人
You listen to me.
你聽我說
There'll be other battles after today,
以后,還會有其他戰斗
but only if these people know that these things can be hit, and they can be hit hard.
但人們必須知道,我們能打擊它們,甚至痛扁它們
So let me help.
那就讓我幫忙吧
You can help by going back and telling everyone you see
如果你想幫忙,就回去告訴所有人
that the fighters of the 2nd Mass Carried out an attack against the alien structure over Boston.
第二團的戰士們在波士頓發動了一次針對外星基地的襲擊
You tell them the resistance drew blood.
你告訴他們,反抗軍血戰疆場
You give these people hope,
你要給他們希望
and then you can lead the next fight and the one after that.
然后你可以領導下一次和之后的每次戰斗
Captain, you --
上尉
That's an order, son!
這是命令,孩子
Be careful.
小心點