Circle up!
圍成一圈
If the 4th and 5th had made it to their set point,
如果四團和五團到達了集結點
their runners were supposed to meet us here.
傳令兵應該會過來與我們碰頭
We're gonna have to assume that they've been taken out.
只能假設他們已經陣亡
Meaning we got two choices -- tetreat or keep going.
也就是說我們面臨兩個選擇,撤退或繼續
Now, you men know how I feel.
你們都知道我的感受
But each of you has to make your own decision.
但是你們必須自己做出選擇
I'm in. So am I! I'm in! I'm in, too!
我加入。我也是。加入。我也加入
Okay. We split up here.
好的。我們在此分頭行動
Each of the four squads, four separate charges
組成四個小隊,分頭行動
One for each leg of that damned thing.
每支小隊負責那玩意兒的一條腿
Squad one -- north leg. Yes, sir.
一號小隊負責北面。遵命
Two -- east. Roger that.
二隊,東面。收到
Three -- south leg.
三隊,南面
I'll stay here and take the west leg.
我會留在這里負責西面
At 19:00 hours, I'll send Hal and Anthony to recon with the other squads.
19點,我會派哈爾和安東尼與其他小隊會合
Everybody's in place, we wait until dark, move in, position our charges.
大家就位,等到天黑,潛入,安放炸彈
At exactly 21:00 hours, we light those fuses and get the hell out.
21點整,我們點燃導火線,離開這鬼地方
Pope, those bombs of yours had better be good to go.
珀普,你的炸彈最好管用
You get 'em there, they'll blow.
放在那里,它們就會爆炸
Everybody's gonna be on foot after that.
這之后大家只能步行了
Each squad's gonna have to make its way back to the school any way you can.
各小隊盡可能返回學校
That's it. Let's move!
那就這樣,行動吧