He was lying next to the transmitter.
他就躺在發報機旁邊
Somebody had broken into it. I saw the blood and got Dr. Glass.
有人闖進去了。我看到了血,找來了格拉斯醫生
It's okay, Ben. You did the right thing.
沒事,本,你做得很對
Aah! Ow!
嗷,疼
Don't be such a baby.
別像個小孩子一樣
I thought the physician's creed was "First, do no harm."
我以為內科醫師的第一信條就是不弄疼人
Oh, Tom, Tom. Glad you're here.
湯姆,湯姆,還好你來了
It was Rick, wasn't it?
是里克,對吧
He's right. How did you know it was him?
沒錯。你怎么知道是他
I... I-I just did.
我...我就是知道
Rick was hanging from the -- the ceiling like some crazy bat.
里克掛在天花板上面,就像發了瘋的蝙蝠
Don't -- don't ask me how.
別問我到底怎么做到的
And he must have been there awhile
他在那肯定有段時間了
because he knew exactly what to take in order to knock out the transmitter.
因為他很清楚該拿什么,才能使發報機癱瘓
Are you done yet? No.
你完事了沒啊?沒有
Aah. Ow!
嗷,疼
We knew Rick was troubled, but sabotage? Attacking Scott?
盡管里克現在很混亂,但蓄意破壞,襲擊斯科特也太過火了
I guess whatever the harness did isn't going away.
我猜脊甲的影響沒有消除
All right, we need to find him.
好了,我們得找到他
Rick? Rick, are you here?
里克,里克,你在嗎
I knew you were coming.
我就知道你會來
Why did you hurt Scott?
你為什么要傷害斯科特
To get this. To stop him.
為了拿到這個,為了阻止他
No, friend, you remember?
不,朋友,你記得嗎
He's trying to keep them away.
他想趕走它們
If you give back the part, they'll forgive you.
把零件還回去,他們會原諒你的
They know you're confused because of the harness. It's okay, Ben.
他們知道你因為脊甲而受到影響。沒事的,本
I know you can hear them, too. I want them out of my head.
我知道你也能聽到它們。我想讓這聲音滾出我的腦海
Why? Ben, they're better than the humans.
為什么?本,它們比人類先進
We can be a part of that. Ben? I want the harness back, Ben.
我們能成為它們的一員,本。我想要回我的脊甲,本
What?
什么
I can tell you want it, too. Come with me. We'll find them.
我覺得你也這么想。跟我走吧,我們去找它們
We'll find them together.
我們一起去找它們
Help!
來人啊
Help! It's okay, Ben. I'll find them.
來人!沒事,本,我會找到它們的
Get my dad! And I'm gonna bring them back.
找我爸爸去。我會帶它們回來
Hey, where's Tom?! Somebody get Tom!
湯姆在哪兒,快去找湯姆
He's going to warn the Skitters! Don't let him get away!
他要去警告突擊者!別讓他離開
He's gonna warn the Skitters! Stop him! Stop him!
他要去警告突擊者,攔住他
Rick! Rick!
里克!里克!
Damn coat racks are gonna give us up!
這些披過脊甲的孩子要出賣我們
Hold your fire! Hold your fire! Don't shoot!
別開槍,別開槍。別開槍
Don't you ever raise a gun to my son!
別拿槍對著我兒子
Aliens figure out we're here, we're dead.
外星人知道我們在這兒就完了
Why don't you save your ammo for them and not these kids?!
何不把射向孩子的子彈留給它們
I was just trying to... I know, I know.
我只是想...我知道,我知道
These people, they're just scared.
這些人,他們只是太恐懼了
I want you to go back inside and find Dr.Glass and stay with her, okay?
現在你去找格拉斯醫生,和她待在一起,好嗎
You going after Rick? Yeah.
你去追里克嗎?是的
I'll try to bring him back. You got this?
我會盡力找他回來,你能拿著槍嗎
Just make sure you come back.
你要保證回來