You want to take it easy with the bumps, man?
伙計,能悠著點開嗎
I mean, we're not hauling mattresses back here.
我們運的又不是床墊
We're not hauling Nitro through the Andes, either.
我們也不是在把硝化甘油運過安第斯山
"Wages of fear." Never saw it? Great movie.
沒看過《恐懼的代價》嗎,電影不錯
Anyway, it's gonna take a little bit more than a few potholes to set these boomers off.
不管怎么樣,一點點小顛簸總比引爆這些炸彈強
Look, I'm not worried about the Anfo bombs, okay, genius?
我不擔心硝酸銨油炸彈,天才
I'm worried about... that.
我是在擔心...那個
A loaded RPG should not be back here with us.
裝了子彈的火箭筒不該放我們旁邊
Stop wringing your hands, will you? Safety's on. I think.
放松點,行嗎?保險栓已經打開了。我猜的
Are you serious?
你玩真的
Boom!
炸了
You're a nutbag, man, you know that?
你真是個瘋子

Okay! Okay, right there. Whoa! Let's go!
好了!我們到了!準備行動!
Check out the intersection!
偵查一下十字路口
Drive out two klicks and see if the roads are clear!
如果安全就再向前開兩公里
Yes, sir.
遵命,長官
We've been lucky so far.
目前為止很幸運
So far today or so far this year?
你是說今天還是今年
Today.
今天
Skitters must be concentrating their forces on the main highways, but that could change.
突擊者肯定在主干道上集中了火力,但也可以改變計劃
How much did your father tell you?
你父親跟你說了多少
There aren't a whole lot of secrets between us.
我們之間沒多少秘密
And you still took the mission?
那你還來
Said you quit taking pills. That was good enough for me.
他說你不再嗑藥了,這就足夠了
Still wondering why I came. Am I?
你還在疑惑我來的原因,有嗎
I just remember my dad telling me about the day after Pearl Harbor was bombed,
還記得老爸告訴過我珍珠港被襲之后
how thousands of guys, some of them as young as me,
成千上萬的人,其中不乏像我這樣的年輕人
came flooding into the recruiting offices.
潮水般涌入征兵處
There was absolutely no way
他們絕不知道
they knew how long that war would last or how hard it would be,
戰爭有多漫長,有多難熬
but they just knew they had to fight back.
但他們知道必須以牙還牙
Like father, like son, huh? Always with the history lesson.
有其父必有其子啊。三句話不離歷史
But you do know this is different, right? Our enemies aren't like us.
但你知道現在情形不同吧。敵人并不像我們
They don't make the same mistakes we do. They haven't missed a beat yet.
它們不會跟我們犯同樣的錯誤,而且屢戰屢勝
I'd say they've missed one.
要我說,它們這次沒戲了
All clear! Let's move.
前方安全,我們走