Hal!
哈爾
You're right about Weaver, but...
韋弗的事你說對了,但
when you get down to it, well, he's right, too.
仔細想想,他也是對的
They got enough fighters. You don't have to do this.
他們的戰士已經夠了,你沒必要去了
Yes, I do. I actually do.
不,我要去,事實上很有必要去
You got to stay here, and you got to take care of the civilians,
你必須呆在這照顧好這些平民
just like you've been taking care of me, Matt, and Ben this whole time.
就像你一直照顧我,馬特和本
And I got to do this... for mom... and Ben, and for Karen.
而我必須去戰斗...為了媽媽,本,還有凱倫
There'll be other battles.
還會有其它戰斗的
Not if we don't show them we're not backing down.
我們要向它們展示我們沒有退縮
We got to hit them with everything we got.
要盡一切力量攻擊它們
We got to make them rethink this war.
讓它們反思這場戰爭
Weaver can get us to Boston.
韋弗會帶我們去波士頓
And once we get there, we're gonna blow that structure straight to hell.
等我們到達那里,一定會把它們的基地炸掉
Nothing I can say to you, huh?
我說什么也勸不動你了,對吧
You could wish me luck.
你可以祝我好運
Good luck. All right, good luck.
祝你好運。好吧,祝你好運
Tom. Mech bullets. Thought you might need them.
湯姆。械甲怪專殺彈,以備不時之需
Good hunting.
一切順利
Dad! Dad, I have to talk to you.
爸,爸,我必須跟你談談
Scott was running these tests with the transmitter, um... Yeah.
斯科特在檢測發報機的運作,然后
Trying to see if he could block the signals between the Skitters and the Mechs.
試試是否能阻斷突擊者和械甲怪之間的信號交流
Yeah, j-- like a, you know, a jamming signal.
對,類似于切斷信號
Yeah. How would -- how would you even know if that worked?
那你們怎么知道有沒有用
We wouldn't, but... we were running some tests, going through the frequencies.
不知道,但是我們正在做些檢測,調節頻率
And what?
然后呢
I could hear it.
我能聽到
Move out!
出發