What's with the stink eye, kid?
你那厭惡的眼神是對誰呢,小鬼
I know what you did to my dad.
我知道你對我爸做了什么
Is that right?
是嗎
He thought he could trust you.
他以為能信任你
But he couldn't. Nobody can.
但是他錯了,沒人能信你
Trust... is an overrated commodity.
信任...是個太高尚的評價
The truth is, you little punk,
事實是,小朋友
you're the kind of a kid who should listen to his old man.
你應該去乖乖聽你老爸的話
That way, there's no chance of ending up like me.
那樣,就不會淪落到我這個地步
I'll never be like you.
我永遠都不會像你這樣
That's pretty sweet,
很溫馨啊
you getting put in your place by an 8-year-old.
你竟然被一個八歲孩子說教了
So, first you're with Tom, then you're with Weaver.
所以,首先站在湯姆那邊,又倒向韋弗
What? So you're talking to me now?
怎么,現在又和我說話了嗎
Just this once.
僅此一次
What the hell is your plan, Pope?
你到底有什么計劃,珀普
My plan, little miss midwife with the heart of gold? You know me, Margaret.
我的計劃,我們親愛善良的接生小姐。你了解我,瑪格麗特
What you see is what you get.
你看到什么就是什么
I'm just another upstanding member of the grand and glorious 2nd Massachusetts.
我也只是偉大光榮的第二團中一名優秀士兵罷了
So you're going through with this attack.
所以你要把這次進攻進行到底了
It's my duty to both god and country.
這是我對上帝和國家的義務
You know, I didn't see you volunteering for the Captain's blitzkrieg here.
話說,我怎么沒看到你也志愿加入上尉的閃電戰
Yeah, I don't ride with sociopaths.
對,我不跟反社會分子共伍
You should remember that, if it wasn't for me,
你該記得,要不是我救了你
you'd just be another little Mech speck on a wall.
你就是械甲怪攻擊下的另一個犧牲品
I don't forget anything you did, not a second of it.
你做的一切我都沒忘,時刻都記著
And I know exactly what you'll do to these people if you get the chance.
而且我也知道,你一旦得手會對這些人做什么
These people? Damn it, Maggie. You drank the kool-aid.
這些人?見鬼,瑪吉,你這是自欺欺人
Do you actually think for a second that humankind has even a hope in hell in this war to end all wars?
難道你真覺得人類有一絲希望能打贏這一仗嗎
Let's just say I'm along for the ride,
那我們就走著瞧把
and if I find you crossing them,
一旦我發現你出賣他們
I'm gonna show you exactly what you left behind.
你就等著瞧自己有什么下場吧
And I don't think you're gonna like it.
而且我保證那是你不想看到的
Sure be something to see, though!
那就等著瞧吧