You're fast, Maggie, but not that fast.
瑪吉,動作很快,但還是沒我快
Sorry...but you may want to reconsider that, professor.
教授,對不起,你最好還是重新考慮一下
Dad, what's he doing? I thought you talked to him.
爸,他這是怎么了。我以為你跟他說過
I did.
說過了
My apologies, Cambridge, but, uh...
是我不對,大學者,不過...
I just couldn't bring myself to defuse those charges.
要我拆除雷管,我做不到
I figured I had a choice of either sitting around or...killing cooties,
我想我得做出選擇了,要么坐以待斃,要么殺掉這些畜生
and, uh... cooties win every time.
而畜生們每戰必勝
But you'll be happy to know that those bombs are beauts.
但你肯定會很高興這些炸彈可都是殺人利器
They're gonna cause a lot of damage.
殺傷力很大

No, they won't...
不會了...
Because when Pope came to warn you, I took the blasting fuses.
因為玻普來提醒你的時候,我已經扯掉了引線
Bombs are out of commission.
炸彈沒用了
Where are they?
炸彈現在在哪
The aliens can't kill us fast enough?
外星人對我們的殺戮還不夠嗎
We have to do it for them?
我們還要自相殘殺
Where are the damn fuses?
引線都他媽哪兒去了
All right, you said that the only way this is gonna work
好吧,按你的說法,人們相信他們的指揮官
is if people have faith in their commanding officer.
才能成功
That goes both ways.
這個要互相信任才行
You have to have faith in them.
你要對他們有信心
I'm doing this for them, for all of us.
我這么做是為了他們,為了我們大家
All right, then tell them the truth.
好吧,跟他們實話實說吧
Tell them Porter's gone... Dad, whoa.
告訴他們波特已經死了。爸
...and that this attack, whether we live or die, isn't gonna be just a command decision.
這次進攻,不管最終我們是死是活,都是上級命令,不可違抗
We don't have enough people left for a suicide mission.
我們經不起這樣的自殺式行動
Go ahead and do it. Go ahead.
快動手吧,快啊
If shooting me keeps the 2nd Mass together, go ahead and do it.
如果殺了我能換來第二軍的團結,那就快動手吧
I'm not gonna be the one that pulls it apart.
我不想讓第二團分裂
There's another way.
還有一個辦法
What?
什么
You can trust our people the way they trust you.
你可以像民眾信任你一樣完全信任他們
C-captain.
上尉
Jimmy?
吉米
We want to follow you -- all of us.
我們想追隨你,大家都是
You just have to let us.
只要你答應我們
Put down your weapon.
放下你們的武器
What the hell are you doing?
你到底想怎么樣
Lower your weapon.
放下武器
I'm not saying you're right.
我雖不贊成你的說法
But they deserve to know the facts of the mission.
但他們理應知道此次任務的真相
Call for volunteers. But they got to hear both sides.
召集志愿者,但要讓他們知道利弊
And they will... 'Cause you'll be right there beside me.
當然...因為你會在我旁邊
Jimmy, gather everyone in the gym. 10 minutes.
吉米,讓體育館里的人集合。十分鐘以內
Y-yes, sir.
是,長官