Captain Weaver.
韋弗上尉
Dr. Glass, I hear that Tom has been to see you.
格拉斯醫生,我聽說湯姆去找過你
I need to know where he is.
我想知道他在哪里
He told me what you've been going through, Captain.
上尉,他把你的事都告訴了我
I'd feel a lot more comfortable if you put that gun down.
如果你把槍放下,我會自在一些
Don't.
別動
What are you gonna do? You gonna shoot me?
你要干什么,打死我嗎
I'm the optimist, remember?
我是樂天派,還記得嗎
I'm still hoping that you're gonna listen to reason.
我還是希望你能明白事理
Now, what's the operational plan -- the real one?
說,計劃到底是怎樣的,真正的計劃
Rendezvous with 4th and 5th. And launch a coordinated attack!
與第四和第五軍團會師,然后聯合進攻
I talked to Dai! Your orders were to stand down!
戴跟我說了,你的命令已經無效
That's not the way I heard it.
我聽說的可不是這樣
The mission's still a go
任務照常進行
Unless the 4th and 5th are confirmed killed.
除非確認第四和第五軍團已經覆沒
Porter's last orders were to wait for that confirmation. Damn it!
波特的遺命是等待確認其他軍團尚存。媽的
The aliens have to know we're not gonna lie down!
要讓外星人知道我們絕不屈服
You think I don't want to fight them?! Move.
你以為我不想反擊嗎,走
This has to be done the right way.
這事一定要處理得當
That means all cards on the table
現在所有的意見
with a commanding officer whose judgment hasn't been compromised.
都已經闡明,可就是指揮官剛愎自用
How far you gonna go with this?
你還想多過分
Pretty far. I had Pope defuse the bombs.
很過分,我已經讓玻普拆除炸彈雷管
And if you don't back off, I'm gonna be forced to relieve you of your command.
你如果執迷不悟,我就要強制解除您的指揮權