Dad! Give me something to tie him up!
老爸!找東西把他綁起來
What are you doing here?
你來這里干嘛
Well, we tried to make it to the five-mile mark, and we couldn't.
我想試圖趕往五公里標志處,但遇到了阻礙
We saw fresh signs of Skitters and Mechs.
新來了一批突擊者和械甲怪
You tell that to Weaver?
你跟韋弗講了嗎
First thing.
第一個跟他說的
What about the attack? He didn't care.
進攻行動呢。他不在乎
We are "punching through."
他說我們要"沖出包圍圈"
Dai's coming around.
戴回來了
Dad, what are we gonna do with him? Leave him.
老爸,怎么處理他?留在這里
Oh. You son of a bitch.
你個狗娘養的
We got to find a way to stop Weaver.
我們得想辦法阻止韋弗
He's weak, but he'll pull through.
他很虛弱,但會好起來的
I know you're hurting, Dai, but this is important. I need to know about Porter.
戴,我知道你很痛苦,但事關重大。我想知道波特那邊的情況
An hour after I reached Porter's post, the Skitters and Mechs hit.
我到達波特的指揮所一小時后,突擊者和械甲怪來襲
Porter was pinned down...probably dead by now.
波特被困在里面,現在可能已經死了
Dead?
死了
His team laid down cover fire for me.
他的隊伍為我提供火力掩護
I got hit when a Mech blew up.
我被械甲怪爆炸后的碎片擊中
Dai, this is important. What were Porter's orders?
戴,事關重大,波特的命令是什么
The other regiments -- they never reported in.
其他兵團,都沒有發回信息
Runners went out, never came back.
傳令兵出去就再也沒回來
And Porter said that without confirmation the 4th and 5th were alive,
波特說,如果不能確定第四和第五團還健在
the attack should be aborted.
就應該取消襲擊行動
You told that to Captain Weaver?
你跟韋弗上尉講過嗎
All of it. This mission... is no good.
全都講了。這次任務計劃得不好
So, we're in this alone?
這么說,我們是在孤軍奮戰
Weaver sure doesn't have a problem with tall odds.
韋弗根本不管自己勝算有多大
It's not like him to disobey an order from Porter. What is he thinking?
違抗波特的命令不是他的風格。他是怎么想的
He's thinking he's gonna go ahead with the mission, facts on the ground be damned.
他想繼續執行這個任務,可現實很殘酷
So, how do we stop him? He's got all the fighters and all the weapons.
那怎么阻止他?他掌握了所有戰士和武器
Most of them. Not all.
大部分而已,并非全部
What the hell? What happened?
怎么回事?出什么事了
It was Mason and the kid... Jimmy.
是梅森和那個孩子...吉米
Jimmy? Try to keep this from the civilians. We don't want a panic.
吉米?別讓平民知道這件事,不要引起恐慌
Grab four men we can trust and find Mason.
找四個親信把梅森找回來