I thought it was them at first.
一開始我以為是它們
You heard it, too?
你也聽到了嗎
I'm glad it wasn't the Skitters.
我很高興不是突擊者
So are you, right?
你也很高興吧
What are they trying to do with this?
他們想用這東西干什么
Scott thinks he might be able to use it to contact resistance groups,
斯科特想用它聯系各地的反抗組織
maybe jam the signals between Skitters.
也許能干擾突擊者之間的通訊
But if he does that, they might not find us.
如果他成功,它們可能就找不到我們了
Is this, like, your new thing -- creeping me out?
這就是你的新花樣嗎,嚇唬我
Why haven't you told the other humans about me?
你為什么不把我的事告訴其他人類
Because I keep hoping you'll stop talking like that,
因為我希望你不要再這樣說話
realize that everything the Skitters did to us was wrong.
意識到突擊者對我們做的事是錯的
You're human, too.
你也是人類
I don't want to be.
我不想做人類
You're not telling them 'cause you're scared, 'cause you can feel the change coming.
你沒告訴他們,因為你害怕,因為你感覺到變革即將到來
Is that why I can hear the radio?
所以我才能聽到通訊信號嗎
What's happening to us, Rick?
我們這是怎么了,里克
I hope they come soon.
我希望它們快點兒來
Hey, Maggie! How was the prom?!
瑪吉,戰況如何
Bad news for us.
是壞消息
But it ought to make a Skitter-killing degenerate like you happy.
但會令你這個專殺突擊者的雜種感到高興的
Captain.
上尉
What are you doing back so soon?
你們這么快就回來了
Saw fresh signs of skitters and Mechs all down 119 and Route 2.
我發現第119大街和2號公路上新來了很多突擊者和機甲怪
They redeployed.
它們重新部署了
In that case, we'll just have to punch through.
這種情況,我們必須得沖出包圍圈
Convoy's a tempting target, especially on the open road.
我們的車隊易受攻擊,尤其是在開闊的路面
Then we'll take back roads and we'll crawl through the brush. You're dismissed.
那就把公路奪回來,然后步步為營。解散
This just keeps getting better and better.
越來越不像話了
I'm gonna find my dad.
得找到我老爸
Hal. Wait up.
哈爾,等等
I don't believe this. Weaver's holding Tom in custody?
我真不敢相信。韋弗把湯姆關起來了
Danner's watching him in the boiler room.
在鍋爐房,丹納在把守
Tom was asking about the drugs he was taking, and he lost it.
湯姆問韋弗吃藥的事,結果被抓了
I'm not surprised.
我一點也不驚訝
I don't think Weaver wants to hurt your dad.
我覺得韋弗不想傷害你爸爸
I don't know why he's doing this, but he's a good man.
我不知道為什么,但他是個好人
Good man or not, he's endangering everyone here.
不管他是不是好人,他令所有人處于危險中
We got to get my dad out.
得把我爸救出來
Maybe I could help.
也許我能幫忙
Dr. Glass?
格拉斯醫生
Okay. Hal, when you get Tom, you bring him here.
好吧。哈爾,把湯姆救出來后,帶他來這里
Weaver ordered me to bring down some chow.
韋弗讓我拿些吃的下來
Everybody's got to eat, huh? Watch him.
了解,是個人都得吃飯。盯著他