I'm surprised Rick held on to it.
我很驚訝,里克居然克制住了
Would have been just as easy to smash it.
干脆把這玩意砸碎算了
Maybe something wasn't as far gone as we thought.
也許那些家伙比我們預想的更近
Well, now we just got to make it work during battle.
現在只需在激戰過程中,啟動這東西
No pressure. You ready to give it another go?
別有壓力,你準備好再來一次了嗎
You got eight minutes, and then he goes in the tunnel.
你有八分鐘時間,然后他就進隧道去了
Tom. What?
湯姆。怎么了
Ben is keyed in to their communications grid.
本是我們接入這個通訊網的關鍵
I know. So find the frequency and start jamming.
我知道,那就趕快找到頻率,開始干擾
But they keep changing the frequency.
但它們經常變換頻率
I said he could stay to find the frequency, and that's it.
我說他可以留下找頻率,就這樣
Now you got seven minutes.
現在你剩七分鐘了
Okay. Good.
真是太好了
No, no, not good. I can do this, dad.
一點不好,我能行的,爸爸
I know you can, but if this attack comes, I don't want you here.
我知道,但如果它們攻過來,我不希望你在這里
What if they change the frequency? Scott will never find it.
如果它們變換頻率呢,斯科特永遠都找不到
I'm sorry, Tom, but he's right. This could be our one shot.
對不起,湯姆,但他說的對。我們也許就這一次機會
And if it doesn't work, it won't matter where any of us go.
如果這玩意不行,我們跑到哪都沒用
Dad. I know what they're saying about me and Rick,
爸。我知道人們怎么說我和里克
that we're infected by these harnesses.
說我們被那些脊甲感染了
But if I can use what the Skitters did to me to get back at them, you have to let me.
但如果我能用突擊者對我使用的方法反擊它們,你必須同意
Hey. Scout has Mechs inside a mile.
偵察兵在一英里外發現械甲怪
All right, if I say run, you run. Find it.
好,那我讓你跑你就跑,去吧
Okay, are you ready? Let's hurry up. Okay.
那好,準備好了嗎?快點吧。好