Did you see them turn and run? Maybe we don't have to leave now.
你看到了嗎,它們轉頭就跑了。也許我們也不用走了
The Skitters didn't know what hit them, but they'll be back.
突擊者這次不知道我們的戰略,可下次就不好說了
You did all right out there, Jimmy. Thanks.
你做得很好,吉米。謝謝
Everyone's just about out. Okay. How's Ben?
差不多所有人都準備出發了。很好。本還好嗎
As long as Scott's jamming their transmissions, he's hurting, but he's hanging in there.
只要斯科特還在干擾通訊,本就好不了,不過他還在堅持
Thanks for what you did today.
今天多謝你了
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Thank god you're back. Are you okay?
謝天謝地你回來了,你還好嗎
I'm fine, Dad. The 4th and 5th -- they just never showed up.
爸爸,我很好。第四團和第五團壓根就沒出現
What about Weaver?
那韋弗呢
He's with Gibson, Pope, and Anthony at the west leg.
他和吉布森,珀普,安東尼在西腳
They're gonna try to complete the mission any way they can.
他們無論如何也要完成任務
By themselves? Yeah.
就他們幾個?對
That's suicide. Weaver's got to know that.
簡直是去送死,韋弗應該清楚
I think that's why they sent me back.
我想就因為這個他才讓我回來
I guess they just can't live with themselves if they didn't at least try.
如果不拼一把,他們自己也不會甘心
You just rode all the way in from Boston and you didn't run into any trouble?
你從波士頓一路騎回來,沒遇到什么麻煩嗎
No, the roads were clear. Why?
沒有,一路都很順利,怎么這么問
Scott's jamming idea worked.
斯科特攔截信號成功了
It could be the aliens are withdrawing their forces, trying to figure out what just hit them.
外星人撤兵可能是想弄明白襲擊它們的是誰
If that's true, there might be an opportunity.
如果真是這樣,說不定還是個機會
Tell Scott that I want the generator and the transmitter loaded onto a vehicle, all set and ready to go.
告訴斯科特把發電機和發報機安裝到車上,準備出發
Dad, what are we doing? I'll meet you there.
爸爸,你要干什么?那邊見