You've even managed to lie to your life plan!
你還想著法地在人生計劃上作假
That? That's just one board full of magnets! Something I think you care about more than me.
那個 那就是一塊吸滿磁貼的白板 比起我你更在乎它
You're wrong. I care about it as much as I care about you.
你錯了 你和它我都很在乎
It is you. This is your life and I'm the only one taking any responsibility for it!
這就是你 這是你的人生 要對此負責的人只有我
That's your version of my life, not mine!
那是你想要我過的人生 不是我想要的
If you were ever around, you'd see that!
如果你有陪在我身邊的話 你就會明白
You know full well why I have to work so hard.
你很清楚我為什么這么努力工作
You're just like him now.
你現在變得和他一樣了
Too busy, always working.
太忙了 一直在工作
How long until you completely disappear?
離你完全消失還有多久
"I believe that for his escape he took advantage of the migration of a flock of wild birds?"
"我想他大概是利用一群野鳥遷徙的機會跑出來的"
No, no! OK, OK, enough of this nonsense.
不要 不要 好了好了 不許再胡鬧了
You have two weeks to focus on what is essential. But, Mom!
你有兩周時間用來專心學習 可是 媽媽