Wait... What do you mean, "Just in time"?
等等 什么叫做 "時機剛好"
Well, everyone has to say goodbye sooner or later.
每個人早晚都會 告別的
You're leaving?
你要走嗎
Well... What if... What if I get that old plane running?
這個...要是...要是我把那架舊飛機修好了呢
And what if it's time for me to... you know, go be with the Little Prince?
要是時間到了...我該去找小王子了呢
But... But he already has his rose...
可是...可是他有他的玫瑰了
And I need you here.
而我需要你
You hungry?
餓了沒有
I know a great place
我知道一個好地方
where we can get free pancakes on your birthday.
生日當天可以吃到免費薄餅
But my birthday's not for two weeks.
可是我兩周后才過生日
They don't know that.
他們又不知道
It's... It's like flying a plane.
這就像開飛機
Like the one you crashed?
像你開毀的那次嗎
Exactly!
沒錯
What!
怎么回事