Pull over.
靠邊停下
Do you have a driver's licence? No.
你有駕照嗎 沒有
A learner's permit? No.
實習駕照呢 沒有
How old are you? Hi, Officer. You obviously started your car, again.
你多大了 你好警官 顯然你把車又 開出來了
Good afternoon, Officer. If I may interject for a moment?
下午好 警官 我可以插句話嗎
Did you know it's my birthday?
你知道嗎 今天是我生日
Mom, I can... Wait for me inside. But... Now.
媽媽 聽我... 里面等我 但是... 快點
Madam, I'm very sorry to pull you out from work.
女士 我很抱歉打斷你的工作
Apparently, they were going to get pancakes...
顯然他們想去吃薄餅...
No! No! No! No!
不 不 不 不
Mr. Fox!
狐貍先生
According to this, you're still in bed. Asleep. Yesterday.
按照計劃 你現在應該在床上 睡覺 看看昨天
Your "friend" doesn't even have a driver's licence. Oh, no. They took it away after the fourth time he drove away with the gas pump attached.
你的"朋友"連駕照都沒有 不 是被沒收了 因為他四次沒拔管子就把車開出來了
You could have been killed!
你可能被他害死的
Mom, I can explain... No, no, you mean you can lie. But... You've been lying to me, you've lied to the police officer.
媽媽 聽我解釋 不 你那是說謊 可... 你一直在騙我 你還騙了警察
Oh, yes, right, before I forget, happy birthday.
對了 趁我還沒忘記 祝你生日快樂