Hold your horse.
等下。
Let's go look for a well.
我們去找口水井吧
No. No. Listen. I made a big mistake the other day.
不 不 你聽我說 我那天犯了個大錯
You can't come over here any more.
你不能再來這里了
It's OK. This will be the last time. What?
沒關系 這是最后一次 什么
Come on and let's get that plane running!
我們去讓那架飛機飛起來吧
I think if you guys managed to walk into the desert and find a well, then we can go and find the Little Prince.
既然你們有辦法走到沙漠中找到水井 那我們就能找到小王子
He'll be able to help us.
他能幫助我們
Wait... Wait, little one.
等等 等等 小家伙
We can't just take off.
我們不能就這么出發
You're right. We're gonna have to fix our wings first.
你說得對 我們得先修好機翼
No, no. I'm sorry, but... When the moment does come for me to leave, I have to go alone.
不 不 抱歉 只是... 如果真到了我要離開的時候 我必須獨自離開
But I won't be any trouble, and I won't take up much room in the plane. I promise.
可我不會添麻煩的 我在飛機里也占不了多少地方 我保證
Don't go without me.
你不要一個人走
I think it's time I told you the end of the story.
我想該告訴你故事的結局了
That evening, I finished fixing my plane and I went to find the Little Prince.
那天晚上 我終于修好了我的飛機 之后我去找小王子
I shall be there tonight. Wait for me.
我今晚會去那里 等著我
You're sure I won't suffer too long?
你保證我不會疼很久嗎