Did you shoot it?
你打中它了嗎
No, it disappeared among the stones.
沒有 它消失在石堆里了
What happened?
怎么回事
Somehow, he knew that I had fixed my plane.
不知怎么 他知道我修好了飛機
I, too, am going back home today.
我今天也要回家去
It is much farther.
我家要遠得多
It is much more difficult.
回家也難得多
I am afraid.
我很害怕
I can't believe I'll never hear you laugh again.
我無法相信我再也聽不到你的笑聲了
I'm going to make you a present.
我來送你一件禮物
In one of those stars, I shall be living.
在那么多星星中 我會住在其中的一顆
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
在那么多星星中 我會在某處暢然歡笑
And so, when you look up at the sky at night, it'll be as if all the stars are laughing.
這樣一來 當你仰望星空的時候 就會覺得好像所有星星都在歡笑
Tonight, do not come.
今晚 別來找我
You didn't let him go? Not to the Snake!
你沒有讓他走吧 至少不要讓他去見蛇
It wasn't my choice.
我也沒有辦法
It was time for goodbye.
是時候道別了
You understand it is too far.
你知道的 回家的路太遠
I cannot carry this body with me.
我無法帶著肉身同行
It will be like an old abandoned shell.
就像拋棄老貝殼一樣
There is nothing sad about old shells.
這沒有什么可悲傷的