But... But... You said he's up there, didn't you?
可是...可是...你說過他在天上 不是嗎
Back with his rose?
回到了他的玫瑰身邊
Well... It is as he said.
這個...他是這樣說的
I look at the stars and I hear him laughing.
我望向星空就會聽到他的笑聲
But you don't know for sure?
可是你也不確定吧
It would comfort me very much to know for sure, but instead, I choose to believe he is up there.
能確定的話我當然高興 然而 我選擇相信他活在那里
Is that what you want me to do when you go?
你離開時也希望我這樣做嗎
Just look up to the stars and make believe that you're not gone?
只是抬頭看向星空 "選擇相信"你還沒有離開
But... If you look with your heart, I'll always be with you.
但是...如果你用心去看 我就會常在你的左右
It's... It's just like I know the Little Prince will always be with his rose.
就像...就像我會知道小王子會一直守護他的玫瑰一樣
But you can't know for sure.
可是你又無法知道真相
What if he's not back with his rose?
要是他沒有回到他的玫瑰身邊呢
What if he's all grown up and alone?
要是他獨自長大了呢
What if he's lost and he's forgotten everything?
要是他迷失了 忘記一切了呢
Wait... Wait... Wait... Sweetheart. The Little Prince will never forget.
等等 等等 等等 我的寶貝 小王子永遠不會忘記一切
He'll always be up there for us, to help us.
他會一直在天上 幫助我們
I don't want his help. I hate the Little Prince!
我不想要他的幫助 我討厭小王子
I wasted my whole summer on the Little Prince!
我的整個暑假都浪費在了小王子身上
I wish you had never told me this stupid story.
我好希望你沒給我講過這個荒唐故事