Good evening.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
What planet is this?
這是什么行星
This is Earth.
這是地球
This is Africa.
這是非洲
Where are all the men?
人都在什么地方
It is a little lonely in the desert.
沙漠里面是有一點孤獨
It is also lonely among men.
有人的地方也一樣孤獨
You are a funny animal.
你是個很奇特的動物
You are no thicker than a finger.
沒比手指粗到哪里去
But I am more powerful than the finger of a king.
但我甚至比國王的手指更有威力
You haven't any feet.
你沒有腳
You cannot even travel.
甚至不能旅行
I can carry you further than any ship can take you.
我可以帶你去連大船都到不了的地方
I can help you someday, if you grow too homesick for your own planet.
如果你想回到你的行星 有朝一日我會幫你
I think I understand you.
我想我明白你的意思了
There you go, try that one on the left there.
好了 試試左邊那根樹干
I'm scared.
我好害怕
That's normal. It is scary.
那就對了 這種事就是會讓人害怕
Why do you think I send you?
不然我為什么派你上去
Almost there. You got it now.
就快到了 干得不錯
Just reach! Reach for it!
伸出手 夠到它
I got it! There you go! You got it!
我夠到了 沒錯 就是這樣
Well, that was... That was double scary, right?
這真是...真是雙倍地嚇人 是吧
Triple and quadruple.
三倍四倍地嚇人
We're going to have to amputate them.
我們得弄掉這個
What?
什么