What? What? Oh! Here's a subject. Approach.
怎么了 原來是來了一個臣民 走上前來
Sire, over what do you rule?
陛下 您都統治什么
Over everything.
統治一切
And the stars obey you?
星星也都臣服于您嗎
They certainly do. I do not permit insubordination.
那是當然 我絕不允許有誰反抗
I would very much like to see a sunset.
我很想看一場日落
It would remind me of my rose.
那會讓我想起我的玫瑰
Could you order the sun to set?
您可以命令太陽下落嗎
You shall have your sunset.
你會看到日落
I shall command it.
我會下達命令
But I shall wait until conditions are favorable.
但是 我要等到條件成熟
When will that be?
那要等到什么時候
That will be about... about... That will be... this evening. About twenty minutes to eight.
等到...今晚 大約七點四十 那要等到...等到...
Good morning.
早上好
You're wearing a funny kind of hat.
你的帽子有點奇怪
What is it... It is a hat for salutes, actually.
這什么話...這帽子其實是用來致敬的
To raise when people acclaim me.
當我受到稱贊 我便舉帽示意
Clap your hands, yeah.
你鼓個掌
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝 謝謝
See? Do you really admire me very much?
明白了嗎 你真的很崇拜我嗎
Am I not the handsomest, the bestdressed, the richest... and the most intelligent man on this planet?
我難道不是這個行星上最英俊最華麗最富有以及最聰穎的人嗎
But you're the only man on this planet.
可是這個行星上只有你一個人呀
Do me this kindness and... admire me just the same, please.
請你幫我個忙... 還是崇拜我吧 好嗎