It’s very cold where you live.
你住的地方真冷。
If you would have the kindness to... to think of my needs?
請你體貼一點 想想我的需求
But the Rose began very quickly to torment him with her vanity.
玫瑰很快開始驕縱起來 折磨著他
I suppose you wouldn't have a screen?
我看你沒有屏風吧
And at night I want you to put me under a glass. A glass globe, now. My needs... My beauty... My screen...
到了晚上 請你用玻璃把我罩起來 快點罩上球形玻璃 我的需求...我的美貌...我的屏風...
Now, the shame of it was that they loved each other.
然而遺憾的是 他們兩個深深愛著彼此
But they were both too young to know how to love.
但是他們也都太年輕了 不懂如何去愛
Full of doubt, he ran away.
帶著滿心困惑 他逃走了
Of course I love you.
我當然愛你
If you're not aware of that, it's my fault.
如果你沒有感覺到 這是我的錯
Please forgive me.
請原諒我
He left her? All alone?
他拋下她 自己走了
But where did he go?
可是 他去哪了
Well, he didn't know it at the time, but his leaving was just the first step on a journey back to her.
他當時還不知道 他的離開其實是邁出了回到她身邊的第一步
Really? Yeah.
真的嗎 真的
Look at that, the stars are out.
你看 星星都出來了
They're so bright.
真的好亮
There are so many to look at.
能看的有許多
And on a good day, if I listen carefully, I can hear him laughing up there.
天氣好的時候 如果仔細聆聽 我會聽到他在天上歡笑