But the fact that he wanted a sheep, that pretty much proves that he exists.
不過他想要羊的這件事 可以證明他真的存在吧
Don't you think?
你不這樣想嗎
Hold on, I just got to find it here. Another drawing.
等等 我要在這找到另一幅畫
This is a pretty serious fire hazard.
這里存在很嚴重的火災隱患
I never looked at it that way.
我從不這么看
Where did you get all this stuff?
這些東西你都在哪弄的
Oh, well, as you live, you know, some things just kind of stick to you.
人活這一輩子 有些東西就是會留在你身邊
And there's a name for it...
有個詞叫什么來的...
Collecting? Hoarding!
收集嗎 聚藏
That's it, hoarding.
對 聚藏
That's what I am. I'm a hoarder. A bit of a hoarder.
我就是這種人 聚藏家 算是聚藏家
What's your name, little fox?
你叫什么名字 小狐貍
He can't answer you.
他無法回答你
I keep meaning to sew him a mouth.
我總想給他縫個嘴
Are... Are you OK?
你...你還好嗎
I'm fine, this happens sometimes.
沒事 有時是會這樣
Just need a minute.
躺躺就好
You know, the last time this happened, I was down here for three days.
上次出現這種情況 我在這里躺了三天
Three days? That's OK.
躺了三天 不要緊的
That's why I always keep a sandwich in my pocket.
所以我才總在口袋里面揣三明治
Do you want a bite? Baloney.
來一口嗎 有熏腸哦
I think I'm baloney intolerant.
我對熏腸過敏
I think it's baloney.
應該是熏腸的