I own the stars... I administ them.
這些星星歸我所有 歸我管理
I count them, then I recount them.
我會清點數目 數完再數
But what good does that do you?
可這樣你會得到什么好處呢
Well, it does me the good of making me rich. How's that?
這會讓我變得富有 這個好處如何
And what good does it do you to be rich?
富有又會帶給你什么好處呢
It makes it possible for me to buy more stars.
我會買下更多星星
Plus anything else you can think of.
辦到你能想到的任何事情
Grownups are certainly very very odd.
成年人真的非常非常奇怪
And check. And check. And check. Check. Check. And check. And check, check, check. Check... Grownups are certainly very very very odd.
確定 確定 確定 確定 確定 確定 確定確定確定 確定...成年人真的非常非常 非常奇怪
I've lived a great deal among grownups.
我在成年人的世界中生活了很久
I've seen them intimately close at hand and... that hasn't much changed my opinion of them.
我已深入并近距離地觀察過他們 但也沒怎么改變我對他們的看法
Well, I'm not so sure I wanna grow up any more.
我不確定自己是否還想長大
Growing up is not the problem.
長大不是問題
Forgetting is.
遺忘才是
I definitely don't want to forget.
我可不想遺忘
I managed to grow up and I never forgot the Little Prince.
我還是長大了 而我從沒忘記過小王子