So, Dr. Koothrappali, long flight?
庫薩帕里醫生,飛了很久吧?
20 hours. - Oh, that's rough.
足足20小時。- 很辛苦吧。
Not at all. Did you know that when you fly transcontinental without your wife, you don't pray for the plane to crash?
完全不會。不用跟妻子一起飛這種跨大陸航班,我也不用祈禱飛機趕緊墜機。
Can you please talk about anything else?
我們能聊點別的嗎?
Forgive me. How are you and Leonard?
抱歉,原諒我。你和萊納德如何了?
Oh, great. Everything's good.
很好啊,一切都很好。
I see you got engaged. - Yes, we did.
我發現你們好像訂婚了。-是啊。
Let me tell you a story. -Dad!
讓我告訴你個故事。-爸!
Sorry. I'm sure you won't grow to hate each other.
抱歉。我相信你們不會日漸憎恨彼此。
Hey, Leonard. What's up? What? How did that happen? Yeah, okay. I'll be there as soon as I can. Sorry. I have to run to the university.
萊納德,怎么啦?什么?怎么會這樣?好吧,我盡快到。抱歉,我得去一下大學。
What's going on?
怎么了?
There's been a problem with our experiment. A bird got into the clean room.
我們的實驗出了點問題。有只鳥飛進了無塵室。
You want me to come?
需要我去幫忙嗎?
Uh, no. You had a long flight. You stay here and relax.
不用,你剛坐了這么長時間飛機,你就待著放松休息吧。
"Relax." Easy for you to say. Your mother isn't cleaning out your bank account. 40 years, the woman never cleaned a thing.
"放松"。你說得倒輕巧。你媽"清"空的又不是你的銀行賬戶。40年來,這女人從未"清"理過任何東西。
You're just gonna leave him here? - "Relax," He says.
你要把他丟在這里嗎?-他還好意思讓我放松。
Yup. Bye.
是的,再見。
Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus. Right down Santa Claus Lane.
圣誕老人來了,圣誕老人來了。正沿著圣誕老人道而來。
Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer. Pulling on the reins...
兇婆娘和閃電,與其它馴鹿們,賣力拉著韁繩... (圣誕老人一共有九只馴鹿:魯道夫、 猛沖、 跳舞 、歡騰、 兇婆娘、 雷 、閃電 、丘比特、 彗星)
Yeah, I appreciate the ride...-Bells are ringing, children singing. All is merry and bright
謝謝你能載我... 鈴聲叮當,孩子歡唱。一切快樂又光明。
So hang your stockings and say your prayers。'Cause Santa Claus is coming tonight...Why'd you turn it off?
掛上你的圣誕襪,說出你的禱告詞。只因今晚圣誕老人要到來... 你干嘛關掉它?