Hey, how are things going with your parents?
你父母的情況怎么樣了?
Not great. They hired divorce attorneys.
不太好。他們請了離婚律師。
You know, speaking of attorneys, if I ever needed a lawyer, I would not hire She-Hulk.
說到律師,如果哪天我需要請律師,我絕對不會請女浩克。(綠巨人浩克的表妹,有弱化版的綠巨人變身能力,常為超級英雄們打官司)
You know what? That was almost on topic. I'm gonna say, "Good job, Sheldon."
其實呢,剛才你的話跟主題很接近了。所以我要說"做得好哦,謝爾頓"。
Wait, She-Hulk's a lawyer?
等等,女浩克是個律師嗎?
Yeah, she works at a law firm in New York.
是啊,她在紐約一家律師事務所做事。
Yes, but she's the only monster at the firm. Between you, me and the wall, I think she's an affirmative action hire.
是的,但是她是所里唯一的怪物。我說了別傳出去啊,我覺得她是因為平權法案才被請的怪物。(為防止對膚色、宗教、 性別、 民族出身歧視,在就業、教育等方面給予優待而達到平等的措施)
Anyway, Dad's gonna be here in town, so I won't be able to do Christmas dinner this year.
總而言之,我爸會來找我,所以我今年沒辦法替大家辦圣誕晚宴了。
If you're not up to hosting Christmas dinner, I'm happy to do it. You can even bring your father.
如果今年你沒辦法主辦圣誕晚宴,我很樂意來做啊。你還可以帶你父親一起來。
That would be nice.
那真是太好了。
I've always wanted to do a traditional Victorian Christmas. Parlor games, goose and figgy pudding...
我一直都想過一次傳統維多利亞式圣誕。(1848年開始的英式傳統圣誕節)玩會客廳游戲,吃圣誕烤鵝與果干布丁...
English pudding. Y-You get yourself all excited for pudding, and here comes a cake with raisins in it. I'm not going.
英式布丁。(英式布丁常是蛋糕狀的甜點,而不是美式的偏果凍狀布丁)本來滿心期待有"布丁"吃,結果是英式的破葡萄干蛋糕。我不去。
You're going.
你就得來。
Why do you hate me?
我跟你什么仇什么怨啊?
I don't hate you. I love you.
我跟你無冤無仇。我愛你。
Well, you call it love, but it has a lot of raisins in it.
你把它稱之為愛也行,但里面還是有一堆葡萄干。
Amy, good luck getting these guys excited about a dinner with a theme. I gave up when no one cared about my Tom Hanks-giving.
艾米,讓這幾個家伙對主題晚餐有興趣簡直比登天還難。我的湯姆·漢克斯感恩節就因為沒人捧場而放棄。
I think a Victorian Christmas sounds nice.
我覺得維多利亞式圣誕很不錯啊。
I agree. - Me, too.
同意。-我也覺得。
You guys suck!
你們這群混蛋!