I have to leave the Shire.
我一定要離開夏爾。
Sam and I must get to Bree. -Right.
我跟山姆要趕到布理。-沒問題。
Bucklebury Ferry. Follow me.
巴寇伯理渡口,跟我來。
Run! This way! Follow me! Run!
快跑!這兒!跟上來!快跑!
Get the rope, Sam!
山姆,快去松開繩子
Frodo! Run, Frodo! -Go! -Hurry!
佛羅多!快跑!佛羅多!-快跑!-快點!
Frodo, come on! Come on! Faster! -Jump!
佛羅多,快跑!-快點!快!-跳呀!
How far to the nearest crossing? -The Brandywine Bridge. 20 miles.
最近的渡橋有多遠?-烈酒橋,二十哩。
Come on.
來吧。
What do you want?
你們要什么?
We're heading for the Prancing Pony.
我們要去躍馬旅店。
Hobbits. Four Hobbits! What's more, out of the Shire by your talk.
哈比人。四個哈比人!而且還離開你們夏爾。
What business brings you to Bree?
你們來布理有何貴干?
We wish to stay at the inn. Our business is our own.
我們想投宿在旅店里。來干什么是我們的事。
All right, young sir. I meant no offense.
好吧,我不是故意找碴。
It's my job to ask questions after nightfall.
天黑后我就得多問一下。
There's talk of strange folk abroad.
聽說附近有怪人游蕩。
Can't be too careful.
小心一點比較好。
Out of the way! Watch where you're walking.
小心看路,注意腳步。