How do we know this Strider is a friend of Gandalf?
你怎么知道神行客是甘道夫的朋友?
I think a servant of the enemy would look fairer and feel fouler. He's foul enough.
我想魔君的仆役看起來會更體面、更令人厭惡。他夠讓人厭惡了。
We have no choice, but to trust him.
沒辦法,只能相信他。
But where is he leading us?
他要帶我們去哪里?瑞文戴爾·詹吉先生。
To Rivendell, Master Gamgee. To the house of Elrond.
精靈王愛隆的家。
Did you hear that? Rivendell. We're going to see the Elves.
你們聽到嗎?瑞文戴爾。我們要去見精靈。
Gentlemen, we do not stop till nightfall.
各位,天黑才能歇腳。
What about breakfast?
那早餐怎么辦呢?
You've already had it.
你們吃過了。
We've had one, yes.
才吃過一頓。
What about second breakfast?
那第二頓早餐呢?
Don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
皮聘,他不知道有第二頓早餐。
What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper?
早午餐呢?午餐?下午茶?晚餐?宵夜?
He knows about them, doesn't he?
他應該都知道吧?
I would'n count on it.
我看不見得。
Pippin!
皮聘!
What do they eat when they can't get Hobbit?
沒有哈比人,她們吃什么?